Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#107295 - 04/29/08 05:44 PM FS: 2000 GP GT 4dr Blk/Blk in Rochester, NY **PICS ADDED**
BlackGTjg Offline
Loc: Rochester, NY
Trying to gauge interest on my GP GT..

2000 Grand Prix GT 4dr 3.8L 106k
Black on Black leather
Power Driver seat, windows/locks
Stock AM/FM/CD
Automatic dual climate control
Full driver information center (DIC)
5 spoke silver stock rims
In-channel vent visors on all 4 windows
Remote starter/keyless entry
New Fram air filter
New Falken Ziex 912 tires with about 7k on them
New rotors/bendix ceramic pads at all 4 corners
New Lower intake manifold gasket & related parts, updated GM gasket
New Surefix Upper intake manifold kit from Greywerks
New Bosch battery
Clean NYS title

Appearance -
Has normal wear for an 8 year old car. There is a little spot of rust starting to break through under the gas door and on the edge of the trunk right below the "Grand Prix" raised lettering badge. Rear bumper has some scuffs.

General info -
I have had the car since august 2005, bought from a reputable dealership here in upstate NY (Patrick Pontiac for anyone who knows the Rochester, NY area). When I first got it, the key got stuck in the ignition and the auto climate control was toast. They replaced the whole shifter to correct the stuck key issue which is common as hell on these cars and replaced the whole climate control computer as well as the outside temp sensor.

Asking $5000 OBO(please don't low ball me, any *reasonable* offer will be considered) If you want pix, give me your email address and I can take some but I still have to go thru her and detail her and clean her all up so that may be a little bit for pix.

James

#107296 - 04/29/08 06:28 PM Re: FS: 2000 GP GT 4dr Blk/Blk in Rochester, NY **PICS ADDED**
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
maybe try clubgp, more traffic there, or even ebay, not many people on here wanting to buy another gp.

wait there is lots of people that want to buy another gp on this site but very few can afford to float the cash for another one
#107297 - 04/29/08 06:50 PM Re: FS: 2000 GP GT 4dr Blk/Blk in Rochester, NY **PICS ADDED**
BlackGTjg Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
maybe try clubgp, more traffic there, or even ebay, not many people on here wanting to buy another gp.

wait there is lots of people that want to buy another gp on this site but very few can afford to float the cash for another one
I'll take my chances here.. she is also listed on clubgp, grandprixforums and craigslist.. wouldn't touch ebay with a 10 ft pole, too many scammers. If I have to, will put it up on autotrader and cars.com if I don't get any bites in the free forums.

James
#107298 - 04/29/08 07:17 PM Re: FS: 2000 GP GT 4dr Blk/Blk in Rochester, NY **PICS ADDED**
gteisele Offline
Loc: New Jersey
around 5 sounds about right
(99 GT),K&N 9" intake,ZZP HV TB(68mm), ZZP PCM,ZZP front powerlog, HV3 intake manifold spacer, 3" DP to SLP exhaust,Comp Cam 801 and springs, MSD ignition,Voltage Booster,black housing headlights with HID kit and halos
#107299 - 04/30/08 10:25 PM Re: FS: 2000 GP GT 4dr Blk/Blk in Rochester, NY **PICS ADDED**
BlackGTjg Offline
4 more pics