Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222815 - 04/19/21 04:34 AM He then informs you that he cant surrender
Maymay Offline

My next idea RuneScape 3 Gold is when you see someone in your clan conversation, their scatter is not the same color, and in the case of clan wars that your team becomes that color and opponet's group is a different colour. This is to help people so they dont need to try and assault their team mates to see if they are on that person's side or not.

My last thought is a clan chat owner can pick"inviters" that can invite people in clan proprietor clan chat. The inviters acts exactly the exact same manner as who can kick in the clan chat(I meen if you pull the clan chat option, clan proprietor can pick who has in order to kick). Example: dawgsaysftw invites chaosor in zezima's clan chat. Zezima can take the invite so chaosor can input he or she can deny it, so chaosor can not join.

Another Totally Random Mini-quest. To start with, once a player has finished the Sheild of Arrav quest, then they talk to Reldo who asks them if they wish to read the story of their Sheild of Arrav. When they close it, Reldo tells them that the Museum Curator had a job for somebody. So they visit the Museum Curator who tells them of a mad scientist who resides in Draynor Manor and has built a TIME MACHINE! He explains that he would like someone to go back in time and try and retreive the Sheild of Arrav before it is lost. You go and talk to the scientist who informs you that you've got 10 mins for back along with your stuck!

So that you return in time and find Arrav and describe him your own situation. He then informs you that he cant surrender the sheild to someone like you. ("a weakling" he predicts you since he is like level 300. Then you say you'll help him stop the invasion if he allows you to maintain the sheild later. (in all this you never stopped to think what might happen into the future!?) Arrav gives you the defense and you go back. However, when you Buy RS3 Gold arrive, there's not any more a scientist.