Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#43042 - 01/31/07 12:35 AM Rim Size.
Adam W Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hey again guys, Just wanted to let everyone know that outof all the forumsfor all the different cars i've had this is by far the most helpful and you guys are always the best-best forum best cars- you'll notice that i come up here like once a week with new comments, thats cuz im in canada(southern ontario) and its winter here right now snow everywhere, and my car doesnt drive in the snow so wheile its gone this year i've got it all ripped apart and 1 small(affordable) peice at a time shes gettin modified, so i appreciate all the feed back its is genuinely playing a big part in the modification of my car this question is a BIG one to me, being a car audio installer and working in a few performance shops, i know that the larger rims often slow cars down..i CANNOT have this happen, i wanna go 18s on my car with super low pros to make up for as much of the rim size as possible, ineed feed back on what kind of power loss im lookin at as i dont know anyone with a gtp with rims, anyone who have 18s notice a slow down? let me know
#43043 - 01/31/07 12:37 AM Re: Rim Size.
Adam W Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
oh ya 18 inch chrome-so ya heavier
#43044 - 01/31/07 12:46 AM Re: Rim Size.
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
If you want to avoid heaviness, find the lightest 18" rims you can find. I decided to go with factory Torque Stars because I'm going for straight-line speed in the end, plus they're so damn sexy.