Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#16903 - 02/28/07 06:37 PM Farewell my love!
GTPHeyBaby Offline
Loc: Winston Salem, NC
Haven't been on here in awhile but wanted to write and say farwell...I just sold my GTP a few days ago. frown It was a painfull transaction. 6 years and 130k miles that brought smiles every day and mile. I've come here for every squeak, leak, rattle and moan and always got my answers here.

Thanks all....tear.

#16904 - 03/01/07 03:24 PM Re: Farewell my love!
Richard Candelario Offline
Why'd you hafta sell? Sorry to hear that she had to go. By you asking so many questions, I'm sure you have a wealth of information and advice. I hope you stick around to save some of us from ourselves.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#16905 - 03/01/07 05:16 PM Re: Farewell my love!
Igor Offline
Loc: Columbia/College Park, MD
Too bad man. Hate to see ya go. Come around every now and again. Peace out!
#16906 - 03/02/07 10:31 AM Re: Farewell my love!
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
you can always buy a newer GP...I've done a lot of looking myself lately but these cars are mighty hard to beat...good luck with whatever you decide to do and drop in to visit anytime thumbsup ...once a GP owner, always a GP owner...even if you sold it...hey, I had to sell my Trans Am over 20 years ago...but I still owned one.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#16907 - 03/05/07 06:28 PM Re: Farewell my love!
GTPHeyBaby Offline
Loc: Winston Salem, NC
Thanks guys...I sold it due to space constraints (too many toys) and it was going to need a top end rebuild shortly...burning about a qt oil per 3000mi and a slight tick under load. And I'm getting married and the fiancee is bring a BMW 540 to the table.... and yes TBat...I will always be a GP owner at heart and I'm sure I will have another in the future!