Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#72447 - 07/21/07 02:07 PM Grand Prix , Camaro feel?
bill bradley Offline
Loc: highland Indiana
I think my 2002 Grand Prix Gt has a Camaro feel.
I owned a nice 1980 Camaro which I bought with 34k miles and sold it when it had 134k miles, it ran great. My Grand Prix seems to have that same feeling when driving, sporty but the 4door makes it easier to live with as a daily driver. Plus the Grand Prix gets better gas mileage and the air cond. works. Very cool car the Grand Prix.
#72448 - 07/21/07 04:09 PM Re: Grand Prix , Camaro feel?
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I think of mine more as a Firebird kind of feel laugh ...years agao I owned a 1979 "Bandit" Trans Am that I had to sell pretty quickly because I got laid off from my job but I have yearned for another one for years. To me the GP has all the qualities the T/A had and more. It certainly has more interior room (a back seat fit for humans)a trunk that can actually accept luggage, great handling, great looks (and that part is getting better) spirited performance and almost twice the gas mileage...thats a pretty tough combo to beat cool

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#72449 - 07/21/07 10:23 PM Re: Grand Prix , Camaro feel?
Baby Grand Offline
Loc: Edmonton, AB
I used to own a Mustang. My 03 GT just feels tighter, is more fun to drive, and gets more looks when it's all shined up. It is my favorite car I've ever had. and I've had 14.