Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#106998 - 12/22/09 01:37 PM GI: Ported Supercharger
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
I will have a ported supercharger for sale soon and wanted to gauge interest. Looking for $235 obo + half of shipping or can possibly meet up depending on location.

The inlet is ported to 77-78 mm to match an LS1 or Northstar TB. Outlet has the H-bar removed for use with an intercooler. Outlet will be ported to near ZZP spec on their superchargers (triangle shape remains, gets extended and edges sharpened for better flow). The silencer ports are epoxied closed for louder whine. It has a stock 3.8 press on pulley on it now. Coupler is in good shape, no rattles. Bearing's will be re-greased. You will need 2 bottles of GM SC oil available at dealers or from ZZP. Rotors are in good shape with lots of coating left (not that it matters really).

I am working on sanding away the casting divots in the case now to either polish it or atleast get a smooth glossy finish from paint.

If buyer would prefer it not painted after it's been sanded (to send it to get completely polished) that can be done as well. Could probably even get it powdercoated for you at an extra cost.

I will get pics soon.

Make me an offer.