Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#129193 - 09/27/05 04:47 PM Fully built race tranny or bust!
4rsssfed_grandprix98 Offline
Loc: South Bend
So this is just an update for all the guys that gave me such good advice back when I was trying to decide where I wanted to go with my car. Things have been pretty crazy for me and I havnt been on in a while but that is another story and I'm here now...

So, here is the update....

On october 14th I am dropping my car off in Grand Rapids Michigan at the ZZP facility to have a ZZP HD tranny installed. Along with the tranny I will be adding a 245mm tourque converter, a modified flex plate, a 2500 stall converter, a single chain gear set with 3.29 gears, and a ZZP hardened output shaft. When everything is said and done the tranny should be able to make low 12 sec passes all day long and not break a sweat. After this (and I save some more money most likely around Nov.) I will be installing the XP hot cam, along with re-tuned PCM, larger injectors, new fuel pump, and a smaller pulley, and then finally after that, very early next year I will finish it with a set of togs. I am really happy with the progress I am making on my car, and owe a lot of thanks to all the guys here for not only their knowledge, but willingness to help. So, that is about it, all and all, I guess all I really want to say is

thanks

Oh yeah, I got internet and wireless hooked up at my house last night so I guess you could say I'mmmmmmm baaaaaaack

VS Cam,CompCams lifters,ZZPpushrods,Rollmaster double,4"intake,PLog headers,3"exhaust,IntensePCM,3.3"mps,ZZPHDTrans,3.29gears,2500 stall,GMPP adjustable suspension,TB spacer,160*tstat

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
Fully built race tranny or bust! 4rsssfed_grandprix98 09/27/05 04:47 PM
Re: Fully built race tranny or bust! BryantGTP 09/27/05 05:35 PM
Re: Fully built race tranny or bust! AustinGTP 09/27/05 05:57 PM
Re: Fully built race tranny or bust! bryanp 09/27/05 06:45 PM
Re: Fully built race tranny or bust! framos242 09/28/05 10:17 AM
Re: Fully built race tranny or bust! ScottGTP 09/28/05 07:53 PM
Re: Fully built race tranny or bust! Chico 09/28/05 11:04 PM