Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#151764 - 10/13/06 01:30 AM HUD? how to?
Crick Offline
Loc: florida
How do I use my HUD? I just bought my gtp and don't know how to use it. By the shifter to the right there is know that starts at 0 and you can turn it to IIII i think when i push the center button in the dash lights turn off but the HUD doesn't come on what am i doing wrong? I don't have the owners manual I have to get one from Pontiac.. Help me please
#151765 - 10/13/06 07:23 PM Re: HUD? how to?
Gunnar Iceland Offline
Loc: Iceland
Okay.Numbers I,II,III are to dim the hud.O is off.Arrows in the middle are to set the display on right place up and down.If Press between the arrows you can change the hud so it will only show the meter then if you press it again you will set it on stealth mode then press it again a you will find it out your self.
#151766 - 10/14/06 10:52 PM Re: HUD? how to?
Crick Offline
Loc: florida
can the light bulb burn out? Or is it a laser? I have tried this hmm what am i doing wrong? please help. If it has burnt out can i replace it myself.
#151767 - 10/15/06 05:05 PM Re: HUD? how to?
GT2owner Offline
Loc: Indiana
Have the setting on III. that is the brightest until you find it. Use the arrow buttons to center the screen in your line of sight. The settings are different for different heights. My shorter wife could not see the display when it was adjusted for my height. If that doesn't work, not sure what it is. If it is an 04, is it still under warranty?