Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#151612 - 10/21/08 10:17 PM Less head room????
Pontiac Dude Offline
Loc: Indiana
Is there less head room in the 2004 and up Grand Prix than the older 2003 and older Grand Prix??
Seems like there is less head room in the newer
models.
#151613 - 10/21/08 10:25 PM Re: Less head room????
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Yes it is. My friend mom has a 2007 gp and my head is right at the roof and I'm only 6'0 feet tall. But I think that might be less headroom in the newer models because the seats are bigger than the 97-03 models.
#151614 - 10/28/08 10:02 PM Re: Less head room????
GrandPrix08 Offline
Loc: New Jersey
I have picked up mine(08 Grand Prix) on February, and yeah, I also noticed that the headroom is pretty cramped. I am not very tall. I am only around 5'7 and it's easy for me to bang my head to the roof even when my seat is all the way down. Probably making it worse due to the sunroof.

Other than that, and the fact that the A-piller of the passenger side blocking my view sometimes, I absolutely love my GP.

I am also glad to find the forum dedicated to the GP which imho, should have NEVER died in place of the Aussie built G8 which I don't like it at all. The G8 lacks the personality and the aggressive styling that the North American GP has. It may be only me, but to me, they should have never killed it.

I really love my car. smile