Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220356 - 12/04/18 09:46 AM Stitched Atlanta Falcons Jerseys 'I-Wish-I-Had-Another-Move
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
"Just what Justin Smith always gives you,Calvin Ridley Jersey, a great day's work,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Atlanta-Falcons-Football-Jerseys/, he's tough as you can get,Anthony Chickillo Jersey," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. "He's a great finisher on plays. He can finish late on the pass rush,Alex Anzalone Jersey, he can finish late on run plays and make all kinds of stuff happen. A great contributor to the pass rush. He's always bringing it,Adrian Wilson Jersey, and he also helps the other guys get there in famous fashion. He's helped Aldon (Smith) become a tremendous factor,Authentic NBA Store, kind of the way they work together and their rushing.
The man nicknamed "Cowboy" is not fooling anybody with that kind of talk. Certainly not the rival Seattle Seahawks, who visit Candlestick Park on Sunday trying to clinch the NFC West from the two-time defending division champion Niners.
"It's called, 'I-Wish-I-Had-Another-Move,'" Smith said with a chuckle. "I wish I had a spin move or a speed move or something. It's all I've got at this point."