Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#170583 - 03/13/03 06:16 PM can any one help me out?
sheena Offline
Loc: cadott
ok, so far i havent been able to find anything for my car. i want to put a body kit on it, but i cant find one for a 94 grand prix, everything is for newer or a different vehicle. i also would like to get a custom paint job done, but i dont know where to begin to look for the best prices. i want decent rims on my car, but they are ugly as hell and its hard to find 16"ers for my car...that actually look good.

also i have really bad gas milage, i know i have alot of miles on my car, 169000, but still it shouldnt be as bad as it is, i can go 3 days on a full tank of gas and thats only putting on about 50 miles a day. i just did a simi tune up on it, spark plugs and wires, oil change.. .that was all i could afford.

umm, i do have a cold air intake on my car, and i know that makes a difference, but it shouldnt be that bad... does any one have any ideas on what to do to help get better gas milage..

also my ass end makes a cluking/thudding noise when ever i go over bumps and corners fast... i dont know what it is, and i dont know what kind of suspension i have in my car. i am thinking that who ever had it before me had nice suspension in it because it used to ride nice, also it makes a hissing noise when you turn the car off.

if i think of anything else that is wrong or i need help with i will post it... anyone who has any ideas plz contact me..

thz bunches. confused