Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204619 - 07/15/05 09:37 AM Almost got the GP wrecked yesterday...
wishitwasaGTP Offline
Loc: Long Beach,MS
I have to vent this b/c it pissed me off so much. Was driving to my softball game yesterday evening. Driving on a 4 lane road w/ a left turn lane down the middle this OLD LADY, and I mean old, started pulling out of a parking lot on my side of the road. I saw her coming out and she was creeping real slow and I figured she was going to block the far right lane so she could get out and head in the opposite direction as I was going. As I started to get closer she just keep coming out. Well there was a girl driving about a car length and a half in front of me and this old lady just keeps pulling out. Well she just missed the girl in front of me and by the time I got there there was no place for me to go but into the turn lane in the middle. Well I lean on the horn and swerve around the front of her care and just miss her by about a few inches. What really POed me was the fact that I my 6 yr old w/ me. If I would have been alone I probably would have just slammed her and got me a new car out of the deal. There I vented I feel better.
#204620 - 07/15/05 10:23 AM Re: Almost got the GP wrecked yesterday...
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
We've all been there in those situations. Good nothin happened since you had your 6 year old.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#204621 - 07/15/05 11:01 AM Re: Almost got the GP wrecked yesterday...
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Insurance company woulda came up with something to prevent you from getting a new ride anyways. Glad to see you came through a close one unscathed.