Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#158698 - 12/19/05 09:23 AM Holland
Tooon Offline
Loc: Houston Tx. 77066
I'm leaving to Holland to be with my GF and her family for Christmas and New years. I leave tommorow at 4 PM. Can't wait to get there, but I hate flying lol. I'll be sure to take lots of pics, and once I'm back post them up here cheers
#158699 - 12/19/05 10:59 AM Re: Holland
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Have fun have a happy holiday and be safe.
#158700 - 12/19/05 11:35 AM Re: Holland
Tooon Offline
Hope no one noticed me miss spelling Holland... :rolleyes:
#158701 - 12/19/05 03:04 PM Re: Holland
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
nope not till you pointed it out, haha
have fun.
#158702 - 12/19/05 09:53 PM Re: Holland
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Hope you have an awesome time! Be safe!
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#158703 - 12/20/05 02:08 PM Re: Holland
Tooon Offline
So leaving today at 4. Nervouse lol as usual. Can't wait to get off the plane in Amsterdamn and go sleep hah. taking my dads digital cam so hopefully I'll get some pics of any kool cars I see or the fireworks in Amsterdamn for New Years. cheers . I'll be as safe as the people that work for KLM can make me be haha wink .

Since I'm not gonna be able to drive my GP till the 8th of next month I took it out and filled the tank up to full on Shell premium and drove it around. Found a coupe Grand Am Gt that wanted to have some fun. The guy had his windows down blasting music. Ricers... anyways so when the light turned green he gunned it and i followed. As I was passing him up I looked over at him and Gave him a little smile with my Shades on devilsmile
#158704 - 01/08/06 09:51 PM Re: Holland
Tooon Offline
So I'm finaly back from Holland. It was a blast had a crap load of fun. Only I hate coming back because the flight always blows and takes forever. Its worth it though. Yep I get to go back again this coming summer to see my gf some more. First her family is staying here for a week, then they are taking me on a cruise they are paying for, and then we all go back to Holland for another 2 weeks. Sounds like alot of fun and I can't wait. But thats like 6 months from now.
Yea so since the time diffrence its like 3 or 4 AM for me right now haha and its only 8:45 PM here. Oh well atleast I'll be up for work early hah. Well time to get some sleep since I havent slept for like 20 hours. Its good to be home cheers (only wish I still had my GF here with me though frown ) Stupid Shell making people move outta no were banghead
#158705 - 01/09/06 08:16 AM Re: Holland
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Welcome back. Glad to hear your had a good time. I find the best way to re-adjust to the timezone is to first day back force yourself to stay awake until it's a normal bed time. You may feel like you need a nap but don't. Black out your bed room. Have a drink or two or a sleeping pill and go to sleep. Get up at your normal time and do the same thing the next day. By day three your 95% back to normal. wink
#158706 - 01/09/06 10:02 AM Re: Holland
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Welcome back. Glad to hear your had a good time. I find the best way to re-adjust to the timezone is to first day back force yourself to stay awake until it's a normal bed time. You may feel like you need a nap but don't. Black out your bed room. Have a drink or two or a sleeping pill and go to sleep. Get up at your normal time and do the same thing the next day. By day three your 95% back to normal. wink
I agree. I've done this when I returned from Europe, and I do it when I return to Oregon from Michigan. I find it's much easier returning than going there.
#158707 - 01/09/06 10:40 AM Re: Holland
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Welcome back!
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#158708 - 01/09/06 06:35 PM Re: Holland
Tooon Offline
Yea I knew about that whole proccess already thanks Herc hah. I've travled to Poland alot when I was younger with my mom and dad to visit friends of my parents and what not. So I'm pretty used to having to get back to sleeping at a normal time hah. Today at work I did next to nothing because I was so tired. My dad wasn't to happy about that but we don't have alot of work today so its not that bad. Tommorow I need to acually do something or else my dad will get pissed hah. Its good to be home. cheers