Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#180301 - 10/08/08 12:13 AM car accident
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
lol no I'm not in car accident but almost got rear end.

This highway have 3 lanes. Road work have right and middle lanes closed. So the left lane is only open. Anyway, I usually driving 55 mph but of course road work speed limit too as usually. When this car enter highway from ramp. I noticed no yield sign. This guy keep driving fast. I just like holy sh!t. I knew it will hit that car on left lane. This guy from ramp keep going fast then slam this car on left lane. Other car slow down and I slow down. Both cars hit each other don't know what to do but stop in middle of left lane. There are no car behind me but this car is getting flying really fast. I looked rear window. Of course, my brake light is working fine. The headlight is awful closer and faster. My heart is up to my mouth and try hold steering wheel hard if I'm ready to get slam behind since I have nowhere to go in front of cars block that lane. This car turn left hard on sideway nearly miss my left rear bumper into ditch. Man, what hell wrong with all people speeding on road work. They need slow down. 3 cars accident less than 1 minute around me :rolleyes:

I drive home and keep my heart beat down lol I didn't stay and deal with that crap as long my car is not hit. laugh

Since it is no yield sign from ramp. Do you think it is road work crew fault? Or this car who is driving fast from ramp should know it better to slow down and look car behind before enter that left lane. He just drive all way from right lane, middle lane then enter left lane into car. I never seen like that.
#180302 - 10/08/08 12:28 AM Re: car accident
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
I'm glad your car and you are fine. Just keep watching out for other drivers and always remember that everytime you step in your car theres the potential of gettin into an accident. Once again glad to see nothing really happened.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#180303 - 10/08/08 11:34 AM Re: car accident
palsut Offline
Of course, I always watch out dumb drivers. I just happy that moron behind me avoid hit me. I don't know how heck they couldn't see all cars stop. We all have brake lights on. This car behind me might be daydreaming or sleeping.
#180304 - 10/08/08 11:57 AM Re: car accident
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
It happens to the best of us. I was looking at my map quest papers once and looked back up and ended up in back of a Blazer. Luckly noone was hurt and the guy was nice about it.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#180305 - 10/08/08 12:12 PM Re: car accident
Blackarrow98GP Offline
Loc: CT, U.S.A
Glad to hear you're ok, palsut. Sadly, there's too many distracted drivers on the road, who don't pay attention to the road in front of them.
#180306 - 10/08/08 05:18 PM Re: car accident
palsut Offline
ow... I'm old way use map paper than gps because I'm cheap lol I always use paper up to my windshield if I'm driving to new place which I never been there before. I keep eye on road and paper in same time so I never got any problem with that.

You won't believe it again. I almost got other accident on way to my work this afternoon (around 12:25pm). I was driving 55 mph on route 32 (small highway with some traffic lights). This dumb blonde woman was sitting right turn. She decide go for it for "turn right on red light". I was there in my green light. 55 mph to woman car like 5 mph in heavy raining. What happened? I slam my brake hard. I slide all way to her rear bumper but I hit the honk hard. That bitch finally hear and hard turn right into shoulder lane. The woman got angry at me and yelling at me. She couldn't see me because I have tint window lol I just like what f**k? I have my green light dumb bitch. Her car window might be blind her eyes or she is dumb 30 years old blonde bitch either.

Now, I'm afraid if I'm driving home tonight. That's it. I'm driving winter beater tomorrow. Summer car have already bad luck enough lol
#180307 - 10/08/08 05:20 PM Re: car accident
ZOOMER Offline
Loc: Boone NC
that suff happens all the time, I have had many close calls in the same situation. Im just glad you and your car are ok, after all the detailing you just did smile
#180308 - 10/08/08 06:17 PM Re: car accident
Richard Candelario Offline
Palsut, I understand your anger and frustration, but language, please. That "B" word is a no-no.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#180309 - 10/08/08 06:29 PM Re: car accident
palsut Offline
Are you serious? I have seen some thread have "bastard" sometimes before. The b word seem not really bad. All I know sh!t and f**k are worse one.

Like as example lucky bastard

Anyway back topic that stuff happen all the times but I don't have any close accident all the times. I have like probably 6 close call this year.
#180310 - 10/08/08 06:46 PM Re: car accident
ZOOMER Offline
Loc: Boone NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:
Palsut, I understand your anger and frustration, but language, please. That "B" word is a no-no.
??????????????????
#180311 - 10/09/08 05:07 PM Re: car accident
20gtp02 Offline
If you have time to type a curse word or an offensive word one would use in a physical talk, then you have time to hit the backspace button or delete button and start over again, or don't use those words at all.
I have done this, but I will now not do it anymore due to the good for this site.
But I agree symbols should not be used instead of letters to still get the word across via virtual.
I'd be freaking out too.
I actually seen a car coming up on me before, actually hitting me, when I had the feeling it was going to and nothing I could do.

#180312 - 10/09/08 05:12 PM Re: car accident
palsut Offline
okay next time I won't use that word if they don't allow that. I thought that word is not that serious. Of course my tv cable allow that word. Oh don't forgot.. some people actually name a female dog as b too. confused

I have seen almost same accident location last night again but no car behind me anyway. Road work need get their butt done before it is getting worse accident. :rolleyes:
#180313 - 10/24/08 11:11 PM Re: car accident
palsut Offline
Other close call again. 30 mph to zero hard brake. Thank you ABS. Geez this black ford taurus might be drunk or big hurry. I never seen like that.

I have my green light and it was blind spot by building. The car all sudden drive fast to my way. It was VERY CLOSE CALL. If I didn't brake then I will t-bone to driver side which I should done that. New bumper and F1 hood laugh but I always baby this winter beater just like my summer car too.

Not best drawing skill but that's how it look like that.

#180314 - 10/25/08 12:23 AM Re: car accident
snowrider900 Offline
Loc: Owatonna mn
yep i think its time to drive the winter car for a while, Ive had a few bad experiences latly, its mostly soccer moms in mini vans, and No kidding..ricers, ever notice that these moms in mini vans take Foooorrever to get going from a stop but are the first ones to ride your a** cause they just go as fast as they want..Oh and the girls that no matter how fast your going will go just as fast riding your bumper?? this is what bugs me cause in the same thing your talking about, there not looking ahead, so if you have to stop fast your screwed , I always pump my brakes to flash the brake lights when on the freeway when traffic slowes fast