Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#219784 - 10/07/18 03:24 PM China Jerseys Cheap and I still got flagged for it
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
LANDOVER, Md. (AP) ? Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather knows he's probably going to get fined by the NFL after being flagged for two helmet-to-helmet hits against the Chicago Bears.
"I feel like every hit that I took (today) was a legit hit," he said. "I wasn't trying to be dirty. I wasn't trying to hurt nobody. I didn't lead with my, didn't launch with my head. I used my shoulder like they told me to do."
"It's one of those things where you want them to be aggressive,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, but get lower," Shanahan said. "Mainly just talking from the team's standpoint,Cheap NFL Jerseys, not even talking about the possible injury or possible fines or things that go with it, we have to eliminate those 15-yard penalties."
"I talked to them about my last fine and they told me 'you know, go lower' ? and I did that, and I still got flagged for it,Cheap Jerseys From China," Meriweather said. "So, I mean,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, I really don't know."
After the Bears' 45-41 win on Sunday, Meriweather walked among the defensive teammates in the locker room with some cash in his hand and jokingly asked: "Anybody else want to chip in on my dinner? I can't afford it right now."
As a repeat offender, Meriweather faces a possible suspension from the league.
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said the team is working with Meriweather to improve his technique,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online.
Meriweather led with his helmet on Alshon Jeffery in the third quarter and Brandon Marshall in the fourth quarter. He's already been fined $42,000 this season for a helmet-first hit and suffered a concussion on another one ? both against the Green Bay Packers in Week 2.
Marshall also cited Meriweather's growing reputation for illegal hits.
"I understand big hits,Cheap Jerseys From China," Marshall said. "That's a part of our game, but when you have a guy that does it week in and week out, that's when it becomes a problem."