Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#223369 - 12/18/22 08:00 AM Video for my business
kroshik Offline
I'm wondering if you can help me out with something. I want to make an explainer video for my business. But where should I order it from? And is it effective as a tool in marketing strategies? I'd love any advice you have on this!
#223370 - 12/18/22 08:15 AM Re: Video for my business [Re: kroshik]
anthonydrowow Offline
Loc: Укра&#...
If you're thinking about getting an animated video made, you're probably wondering how much it costs, and whether or not it's worth the investment. First of all, an animated video is a great marketing tool. It can help make people interested in your product, and reach your target audience. Second of all, animation has the power to engage viewers on an emotional level that traditional videos don't always achieve. how animation studio works? Making an animated video takes time and effort
#223371 - 12/18/22 08:26 AM Re: Video for my business [Re: kroshik]
archybows Offline
I think the reason it works so well is that it's not just "animated" in the sense of all the characters being drawn and animated. The whole video has a kind of dreamlike quality that makes you feel like you're not really present in a physical space. It lets you play around with your own imagination and create your own story, which helps keep people engaged.