Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#167016 - 08/05/04 08:08 PM the ducks fly again..long live the ducks
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
i had the oppurtunity to sit and have the owner of the cadillac cts-v take me for a drive... the one with the corvette engine and he had the manual trans in it.

i tell you what, its VERY FAST. i was in philly waitin to transfer a stagecoach to a co-worker that just got off his vacation. the man that owned the cadillac was a friend of my boss and the co-worker was gonnna drive to to s.c. after he got to philly..

me and cad owner had time so we went for a ride... i tellyou what... it is a serious peice of equipment,, it cost him 50K but i tell what,, the ride and just the fact this cadillac is definitly worth every dollar we got to spend.. this man told me that its just as good as his AMG 5.5 and i beleive him.cause i drove his AMG but that cadillac from the passager seat were i was.. it was just as much fun

LONG FLY THE DUCKS darthvader
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#167017 - 08/12/04 03:11 PM Re: the ducks fly again..long live the ducks
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I saw one of those on Motor Week or some car show. It looked very impressive.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#167018 - 08/12/04 06:05 PM Re: the ducks fly again..long live the ducks
Jizz Offline
Loc: Central Maryland
They will run the 1/4 in 13 flat.
#167019 - 08/12/04 06:06 PM Re: the ducks fly again..long live the ducks
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
definitly a nice piece of equipment...
id have to be a very very very good boy to get one under my tree this x-mas angel
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#167020 - 08/15/04 12:19 AM Re: the ducks fly again..long live the ducks
digital-d Offline
Loc: New York
I went for a ride in one with my uncle, then later on I got to drive it in the dealer lot. It's so fast and the clutch grabs nicely.