Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#184533 - 10/05/05 07:41 AM Audi TT.
parablazer Offline
Loc: Texas
Last night i was on my way home from spanish class ( i take spanish from 5:30 till 9:30) and one of my class mates works for Exxon Mobil, and they drive an Audi TT. Hes about 30 years old maybe in his late 20's. Well on the way home i saw him in his Audi i pulled up next to him to get his attention and kinda reved my engine going back and forward. Eventually he down shifted and floored it thinking i was some kid tring to race him and i did the same. We were ata roll of about 40-45 mph and i totaly ate him. he pulled ahead for the first few seconds beause he gunned it first cus i didnt know he wanted to race. But i ended up winning but alot. Not exactly sure how much i won by but it was about 2-3 car lengths. I thought it was pretty funny. It was alot of fun to see his face afterwards when i acually did get his attention beside him. cheers
#184534 - 10/05/05 07:52 AM Re: Audi TT.
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
How on Earth did you ever beat the most underpowered roadster known to man?

Those cars are terrible. The only fast one I've ever seen was the BiMoto.
#184535 - 10/05/05 10:34 AM Re: Audi TT.
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by BryantGTP:
the most underpowered roadster known to man?
Enough said...
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali