Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#202832 - 09/23/07 03:23 AM New amp/sub installed
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Well yesterday I went to Walmart and bought a TIS 5 channel amp/sub/box/wiring kit all for 128 bucks. I thought the deal was pretty good. It's nothing compared to my 2 12" Alpine Type R's in my car but I installed this one all on my own, unlike my prix where I had best buy install 3 Alpine amps, etc. Anyhow I thought I'd post a pic of my first system i've installed. It looks clean and I think I did a good job and sounds pretty decent for being a walmart Peice of crap sub lol. Anyhow heres the image, tell me what ya think.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#202833 - 09/23/07 10:11 PM Re: New amp/sub installed
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Seems nice, but I thought TIS was a company that design rims?
#202834 - 09/23/07 11:35 PM Re: New amp/sub installed
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Ya, they do, but for some reason they must of gone audio for a little bit. I havent actually yet found a page that has the offical TIS Audio...its rims, and nothing audio, and these sets I see are only sold on ebay but i managed to get one at walmart. Anyhow, for what i paid, im very impressed of the overall quality. I'd reccomend it if you got a veichle with a hatch or ne thing, probably not good in a grand prix though or any other 4 dr car, id reccomend it in a coupe.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned