Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#172542 - 04/05/08 05:23 PM MY sis website and advertising future
20gtp02 Offline
Well my sister is graduating this May in Communications, and is going to be interning this summer for MTV, in New York.
But last year and this year she is on an advertising project with a group of people. They came in 6th Nationally last year on a Coca Cola project. This year being a senior she is the Leader of this group. They are working on a project for AIM. She is going to be doing a group presentation down in Tampa the 12th of April.

In a nut shell, from what she briefly told me, is that they are provided a company and have guidelines and things to maintain. So for AIM, she is converting it to a site that allows an individual to be on one screen and have tabs or columns on the screen that allows the individual to see each site they belong to, like AIM, Facebook, MySpace, etc... So they don't have to open new tabs and be all jumbled. It will allow for everything to be at one place.
So here is the website they designed.
The Social Networking video was done with Final Cut, and that's the type of editing I am looking to do!! FYI (my laptop buy)
I am upset I will not be going again to her presentation. I am missing this time due to Mod Day!!

www.moreintouch.com

#172543 - 04/05/08 06:35 PM Re: MY sis website and advertising future
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
dang that new aim looks tight...hopefully they go through wit the design of it

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP