Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#223374 - 12/21/22 12:14 PM Some help with a marketplace
kroshik Offline
I'm looking to get some help with a marketplace development project. I have the basic idea down, but I don't know how much it's going to cost and whether or not I should go through with it. I'm hoping you can give me a ballpark figure as well as some advice about whether or not this is something that will be worth my time and effort.
#223375 - 12/21/22 03:51 PM Re: Some help with a marketplace [Re: kroshik]
anthonydrowow Offline
Loc: Укра&#...
If you're looking for a company that will build your marketplace, there are a lot of factors to consider. The price depends on the company of developers, so it's important to write to the company directly and find out the price. You can also ask how long it will take to develop your marketplace, as well as how many components are included in the project.
#223376 - 12/21/22 04:12 PM Re: Some help with a marketplace [Re: kroshik]
archybows Offline
If you're thinking about building your own online marketplace, there are plenty of options to consider. You can go with an off-the-shelf solution, or you can build custom software from scratch. Depending on your needs and the type of marketplace you want to create, one might be better than the other. In this article explore some of the pros and cons of each option and marketplace cost. I'm sure you'll find it interesting.