Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#223378 - 12/24/22 12:05 PM A gift for the gamer.
bettyvill Offline
Hi all. My friend is a professional gamer. And I want to make some kind of cool gift for the new year. My friends and I are having secret santa night soon and I would like to surprise everyone with my gift. What would you suggest. I look forward to your answers.
#223379 - 12/24/22 02:00 PM Re: A gift for the gamer. [Re: bettyvill]
nadiafish Online
You may believe that surprising a professional player is difficult, but I have a terrific solution for you. Order the PSP 3000 as a new year's gift. I am confident that such a present will stand out from the crowd. In addition, this console can be played all at once. You may find a lot of games at a reasonable price on the service that I have given. So take your time when purchasing.
#223380 - 12/24/22 03:41 PM Re: A gift for the gamer. [Re: bettyvill]
momser Offline
Retro console is a very unusual gift nowadays. After all, when you play a console that reminds you of childhood, there is some magic. And by the way the service is really a lot of cool games for a nice price. Thanks for the recommendation.
#223445 - 03/22/23 02:29 PM Re: A gift for the gamer. [Re: bettyvill]
DennisHT Offline
As far as I know a lot of guys use their consoles to play FIFA. I have a personal example in the form of my younger brother. He's 22 and still doesn't miss a season online. I have become more pragmatic. I watch real football and bet - https://melbet.com/ This gives me a stable income now. I want to show my brother that a sports hobby can bring real income.