Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220061 - 11/09/18 11:11 PM Air Max Saldi Online Zuerlein tied it with a 38-yard kick.
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
After catching just four touchdown passes last season, Larry Fitzgerald caught two Sunday from Palmer, acquired from Oakland for a sixth-round draft pick. Palmer was 26 for 40 for 327 yards and an interception. Fitzgerald had eight catches for 80 yards.
The biggest culprit was left tackle Levi Brown, who surrendered three sacks to Rams defensive end Robert Quinn, including one in the fourth quarter that led to a fumble that set up the Rams' tying field goal.
"Obviously, they (the Rams) have a great pass rush and no, I'm not concerned about the offensive line," he said.
The Cardinals' offense stalled,China Jerseys Wholesale, managing just three first downs in the fourth quarter. The Rams drove from their 20 to the Arizona 30 in one minute to set up Zuerlein's fourth and final field goal, a 48-yarder, with 45 seconds left.
Bradford said he encouraged Cook to forget about it.
Asked specifically if he would go to someone other than Brown at left tackle, he asked, "To who? You got one? He's our guy."
Rams coach Jeff Fisher characterized Cook's effort as "near perfection, with the exception."

"I told him when we came back to the sideline,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, I said, 'Hey bro, be ready. It's coming right back to you,'" Bradford said. "It would have been easy for him to get down out there. He showed a ton of maturity and confidence."
ST. LOUIS (AP) ? It was a new season with the same old problem for the Arizona Cardinals: a quarterback under siege,Cheap Baseball Jerseys Nike.
Arizona surrendered an NFL-worst 58 sacks in 2012. The Cardinals addressed the concern by drafting guard Jonathan Cooper in the first round, but he is lost for the season with a broken leg suffered in the third preseason game.
Bradford and Cook connected down the middle in the first quarter and Cook seemed on his way to a 55-yard score. Rookie Tyrann Mathieu caught up to him and punched away the ball at the 8, the fumble recovered by Arizona in the end zone for a touchback.
Rams tight end Jared Cook caught two touchdowns and had a key reception in the drive that led to Greg Zuerlein's tiebreaking field goal with 40 seconds to go, completing a comeback from an 11-point fourth-quarter deficit. Sam Bradford was 27 for 38 for 299 yards, two touchdowns and one interception.
Mathieu arrived with a big-play reputation as a third-round pick out of LSU,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, where in two seasons he forced 11 fumbles and recovered eight, with two touchdowns. He said he never gave up on the play because he figured he could catch a tight end.
The Arizona defense scored in the third quarter when Bradford's pass from his end zone was tipped by Matt Shaughnessy and caught by defensive tackle Dan Williams, who essentially fell into the end zone for his first career touchdown.
Carson Palmer was solid in his debut for the Cardinals on Sunday, but he was sacked four times and pressured often in a 27-24 loss to the St. Louis Rams.
Arizona's defense was almost enough, even scoring a touchdown.
"Other than the three sacks I had a pretty good day,Basket Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher," Brown said sarcastically. "You can't do that at the left tackle position and expect to win games."
Fitzgerald scored on a 4-yard first-quarter fade from Palmer, and his 24-yard scoring catch with 1:47 to play in the third quarter put the Cardinals up 24-13.
Arians, anticipating the question, said no changes are planned on the offensive line.
After that, it was all St. Louis. The Rams got within three on Bradford's 1-yard pass to Cook, and Bradford's 2-point conversion run with 13:01 to play. After Quinn's forced fumble on Arizona's next series, Zuerlein tied it with a 38-yard kick.
Cook had seven catches for 141 yards and the first multi-touchdown game of his career in his first game with the Rams after signing as a free agent. He scored on a 13-yard reception that tied it at 10 with 26 seconds to go in the first half, stretching the ball across the pylon while getting shoved out of bounds by Yeremiah Bell.
Beyond Brown, the rest of the line includes a pair who didn't play a down last season. Daryn Colledge moved back to left guard after Cooper's injury, and right guard Paul Fanaika was out of football last season. Brown missed 2012 with a torn triceps.
"Luckily, he never even looked at me,Cheap Hockey Jerseys 2019, so I was able to just come up from behind him and punch the ball out," Mathieu said.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Marc Harbison, Redshift