Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220767 - 01/11/19 09:58 PM Nike NFL Jerseys China Calif.
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
Coach Jim Harbaugh said afterward he hoped something could be worked out.
Brown fired agent Brian Overstreet last month for the mistake, and said he learned via Twitter about the money he had lost. He acknowledged he didn't know he stood to earn $2 million for sticking around during offseason activities, so he went home to Texas to train, as he has done in previous years.
Brown is in his contract year. He received a $7.125 million,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, three-year contract extension in late October 2009 that takes him through this season.
Brown, due to earn $2.925 million in salary for 2013, insists he won't let this affect his preparation. He's remaining optimistic of a resolution being reached before Week 1,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, when the NFC champions host Green Bay.
SANTA CLARA,Camiseta Real Madrid 2018 Barata, Calif. (AP) ? San Francisco cornerback Tarell Brown said Tuesday that his new agent, Joel Segal, is in talks with the 49ers about compensation for a portion of the $2 million escalator Brown inadvertently voided in his contract by not participating in the team's voluntary offseason program.

"No, I haven't moved on,Jerseys From China," Brown said. "Nothing has happened. They've been working,Nike Air Max Sko Dame, going back and forth and just seeing what we can do. ... I'm not going to be a distraction to the team at all. That's not my personality first of all, and secondly,Air Max 90 Pas Cher Site Francais, the most important thing is us going out there and being prepared and getting ready to play football. I'll let upstairs and my agent handle the rest of that stuff. Take it day by day."
"I would hope so," he said. "That's the plan."
A fifth-round draft pick in 2007 out of Texas, Brown became a regular in 2011 and has started all 32 games the past two years. He had 57 tackles and two interceptions last season

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift