Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222724 - 09/28/20 08:30 PM I really don't desire it
Sunxuemei Offline

That is Animal Crossing Bells wonderful! But there is 1 issue, if you're likely to add special characters and much more are coming from future updates does that mean you have to upgrade the entire deck to include the new characters?

They are amazing but my only critique is why is not Celeste the queen of diamonds if she literally has diamonds on her torso?

Hey this is really awesome, I would really like to grab a pair or 2 if you wind up trying to sell some! Really wonderful work!

:-RRB- It is not currently for sale but I will make certain to allow you to know if Nintendo gets back to me and approves it.

I would totally pick up a deck but I understand Nintendo would clamp down real hard if you offered them. Perhaps give out the art for free and have donations open. Ya know, entirely separate and not in Any Way connected donations

Oh there's interest in purchasing them! I still have a post I saved a while ago when someone else left some. These are amazing! You did a great job!

I really don't desire it, I do not need it, I certainly don't desire it, I don't desire it, I don't need it, I do not desire it, I don't need it

I bred every single flower in the match! I have been attempting to do this since they introduced blossom breeding back in Animal Crossing: Wild World. I FINALLY DID IT.

I'm still looking for the green mum and I have just given up entirely on the blue rose lol.

I don't like roses anyway so I don't know where I'd place it!

Those 2 blossoms are the bane of my existence, lmao. I've have 20+ purple mums breeding for a while and have yet to get a green one and needed to restart the Entire process for blue roses a buy Animal Crossing Items couple days ago because I did a measure wrong

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift