Snapped a few pics today (56k warn)

Posted by: drummerboy1307

Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 04:29 PM

I cleaned my car a couple days ago and surprisingly, it has not rained on me yet. Figured since the car is about as clean as it can get might as well savor the moment by taking a few pics.

Posted by: The Fridge

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 04:56 PM

Looks nice, I know how you feel about the rain. I work at a detail shop and people are always complaining about how dirty my car is. But the only free time I seem to get is right before it rains. Atmost about of day of headturning clean and then you are back to dirty.

Ahh, oh well, maybe someday, the weatherpeople will start getting the forcast right and we can all drive clean cars!

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 04:57 PM

I love that engine shot. Looks awesome, u should tint that beast!

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 04:58 PM

oops my bad, i couldn't see the tint on the work computer. Again, looks awesome.
Posted by: theone2043

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 05:02 PM

hey drummer did u install the heated seats? or did that come like that
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 05:15 PM

cool man. you need lowered with those wheels!
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 07:03 PM

looks good!
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 08:24 PM

cool Damn she looks good!
Posted by: drummerboy1307

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 09:27 PM

Yeah I do need to lower the car but I'm afraid of the harsh ride. I do not want that. But I'm planning to do the struts soon, if I end up doing that, I'll probably try to go for some SSC Gen2 lowering springs.

Oh and if you guys were wondering, that shift boot is look-alike carbon fiber, they were custom made by a local member of KCPMC... cool
Posted by: brown

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 10:17 PM

Your car looks good. I think you should take the 3800 badges off, but thats just me.

Dont worry about a harsh ride with lowering springs. Once they break in, the car rides great. Only when you get to the bigger bumps do you really feel it.
Posted by: snowrider900

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/07/07 11:19 PM

nice pics, its been about two weeks sence i clayed and waxed mine, but i dont have a dig cam, and my cell cam is way too fuzzy, and if i do wash and get it good and shiney, i might miss the rain but in the apartment garage it isnt closed all the way to the roof, rafters are open get the dust in the garage every night
Posted by: Kev-GTP

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/09/07 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by drummerboy1307:
Oh and if you guys were wondering, that shift boot is look-alike carbon fiber, they were custom made by a local member of KCPMC... cool
Neat..

Hey I don't mean to be a pain but I feel like I have to put puzzle pieces together to "see" your car. You take pitures of so many different parts but not the whole thing at once, plus we only get to see a little of the gorgeous top-swapped engine and not the whole engine bay.

P.S. Is that a connector sitting on your valve cover that isn't connected to anything?
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/09/07 02:50 AM

he digs those low angle shots...you dont fall down a lot do you? (ack ack)...seriously tho, the ride is lookin good...I will et you know about the Gen 2 SSC springs cuz those are the units I plan to add to mine when I do my struts. (plus pogo washers)
Posted by: RooK

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/09/07 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kev-GTP:

P.S. Is that a connector sitting on your valve cover that isn't connected to anything?
Evap solenoid. I'm quite intimate with that plug now, since I had to extend it to the rear of the engine (L36's have them on the front, L67s on the rear).
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/09/07 02:49 PM

RooK has been intimate with his car's plug...oh my! no
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/09/07 02:56 PM

Is that the mystery connector from the other thread?
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Snapped a few pics today (56k warn) - 06/09/07 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
RooK has been intimate with his car's plug...oh my! no
lol!

Just cut the evap wires