Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!!

Posted by: Dementeddj

Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 03:50 AM

hey guys, I finally found (well, actually my wife found the pics, but hey who's counting?) the lost pics that I promised I would post of my first accident. those of you who remember the fiasco I went thru till finally settling on my screen name. well, I promised that I would post the pics and here is the link to my photobucket album. if it doesn't work just let me know and I'll copy the pics directly, but I don't know how to resize them, so they would be pretty big.

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/dementeddj/Black%20Grand%20Prix/
Posted by: buggy2068

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 04:36 AM

okay, i think i missed that whole story. if you don't want to repeat it, then maybe you could post a link to that topic? anyway, that is some crazy stuff man. it almost looks like my first Grand Prix after I was done with it. Man, i wish I would have taken pictures of it.
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 07:27 AM

http://www.grandprix.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002489;p=0&r=nfx
Posted by: Kansas GXP

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 08:38 AM

That looks like you did get lucky to get out of that one, w/ no major permanent problems. Good thing you're ok.
Posted by: framos242

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 10:16 AM

Very sad to look at... devilsad
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 10:46 AM

wow!
do you still have that explosives license? laugh
Posted by: drummerboy1307

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 01:15 PM

Ouch! Are you parting out what's left of the car, or did your insurance company take it?
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 03:59 PM

I also want to know if the insurance is going to part out with that car because by the time they fix the car(I insurance decides to fix it) it would cost more than the car is worth probably.

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BryantGTP:
http://www.grandprix.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002489;p=0&r=nfx
Hey Bobby: you still got that $20 bucks that you bet in the first post, cause it looks like you owe me it, since my name hasn't changed and Christmas has long since came and went!! lol lol lol lol

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 07:10 PM

Kansas: I have a couple of messed up fingers, but that's it

Zuul: yep I still have it, don't use it, but still have it

Drummer/Dre: the accident was 5 years ago, and the insurance company hauled it off before I had a chance to make sure everything was out of it. I researched it and the car got sold on auction to a salvage yard for 75 bucks that is 15 miles away from me. I went to try and get the rest of my stuff out and they wouldn't give me any of it, even though I had proof that it was my car. Needless to say, I will never do any kind of business with them again nor will I refer them to anybody.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dementeddj:
Hey Bobby: you still got that $20 bucks that you bet in the first post, cause it looks like you owe me it, since my name hasn't changed and Christmas has long since came and went!! lol lol lol lol
eek

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AustinGTP:
Quote:
[b] Hey Bobby: you still got that $20 bucks that you bet in the first post, cause it looks like you owe me it, since my name hasn't changed and Christmas has long since came and went!! lol lol lol lol
eek [/b]
don't worry bobby, i'm only kidding!!! laugh laugh
Posted by: SteveOGTP

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/06/06 09:22 PM

well looks like the only good thing is the trunk and the rear driver side tail light lol
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/14/06 03:20 PM

I didnt know you were crash. I remember that.

Good to see you are ok
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/14/06 04:00 PM

OUCH! eek
Posted by: Kansas GXP

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/14/06 05:28 PM

Quote:

the accident was 5 years ago, and the insurance company hauled it off before I had a chance to make sure everything was out of it. I researched it and the car got sold on auction to a salvage yard for 75 bucks that is 15 miles away from me. I went to try and get the rest of my stuff out and they wouldn't give me any of it, even though I had proof that it was my car. Needless to say, I will never do any kind of business with them again nor will I refer them to anybody.
Yep, that's basically how it goes. It is basically like Christmas here when the trucks haul in the "fresh kills" b/c a few of us guys go through all of the cars, to see what kind of goodies is left behind. I have got things from cd's to $20, to tools, and our company pretty much just gives us the things that are found in the cars, b/c it is legally ours since we purchased the car, and everything in it is considered it's property. Sucks if you're the one who wrecked the car w/ all the goodies, good for us who find and keep it. laugh

Re: Long awaited first wreck pics...finally found them!!! - 07/14/06 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kansas GTP:
Quote:
[b]
the accident was 5 years ago, and the insurance company hauled it off before I had a chance to make sure everything was out of it. I researched it and the car got sold on auction to a salvage yard for 75 bucks that is 15 miles away from me. I went to try and get the rest of my stuff out and they wouldn't give me any of it, even though I had proof that it was my car. Needless to say, I will never do any kind of business with them again nor will I refer them to anybody.
Yep, that's basically how it goes. It is basically like Christmas here when the trucks haul in the "fresh kills" b/c a few of us guys go through all of the cars, to see what kind of goodies is left behind. I have got things from cd's to $20, to tools, and our company pretty much just gives us the things that are found in the cars, b/c it is legally ours since we purchased the car, and everything in it is considered it's property. Sucks if you're the one who wrecked the car w/ all the goodies, good for us who find and keep it. laugh [/b]
yup, I know care to take a guess which one I'm talking about?