Just to share my anger

Posted by: Alex

Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 12:41 PM

I realize today that my car has 12 new scratches on the hood!!!...you know how it feels to see your car and notice this...i don't know who hates me like that, but just wanted to share this..

Al mad ex
Posted by: framos242

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 12:51 PM

Ouch!!! Lo siento Alex.
Posted by: 4 T 8 states

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 01:16 PM

it might be a cat. i got scratches all over my drivers door because my wife when she was driving my car she was talking to our neighbor and her dog had her paws allover my door trying to say hello to my wife.

do you know i had to take that women to court cause she refused to get the scratches out. i won that case too. devilgrin
BTW hows your wife.
i guess that the federales dont hang out the schools anymore, right.

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 01:30 PM

Hi 4T8,

I don't think is a cat, there are around 12 scratches about 2 feet long, very straight, maybe a cat practicing with his skates...

My wife is fine thanks everithing is going ok.

No i don't think federals are near schools this days, poor guys but the situation is very hard about security.

Alex
Posted by: 4 T 8 states

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 02:55 PM

maybe someone is jealous because your driing a nice car. or it might be your heffe with the grand am eek .

i put a picture in my mind about the cat on ice skates.. lol lol thats funny.

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 03:03 PM

Yeah it should be someone jealous...i'll hunt him with a gotcha gun!

Alex cheers
Posted by: 4rsssfed_grandprix98

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 03:18 PM

Thats aweful, I dont think I could key someones car, even if I didnt like them, its just not right eek

Good luck on getting the scratches filled in, and glad to hear everything is going well with the family
Posted by: TexasGP

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 05:21 PM

check your roof too. The cat may be sliding down the windshield across the hood with his buddies....

BLAH BLAH BLAH...I know it's lame....
I'm making up for lost posts when I was gone. crazy
Posted by: hot2000gtp

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 06:23 PM

hey man that sucks! I could never key my car and ya I know how it feels I took my explorer to a car wash and it came out with scratches down the whole side. I think i almost cired over that one
Posted by: TimJL

Re: Just to share my anger - 11/30/04 07:54 PM

It's such a helpless crime it eats on you... It's such a violation of human trust.

The perp will get whats comming to him or her, once a key'er allways a key'er. Hopfully the next low act they pull is on a Hell Angels car and they catch the little fuc*er.

Thats all you can do plus hope you get the Fuc*er yourself next time.

Relax and remember the above and that all Humans are not like this.
Posted by: RyanJ

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/01/04 02:31 AM

damn, that sucks. I had somebody key my Regal one time. started at the trunk, all the way to the front, and accross the hood. I hate to see a nice car scarred like that.
Posted by: JPGTP

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/01/04 03:43 AM

Try having a pitbull jump on your car after a neighbor starts up his leaf blower. I still to this day haven't found out who the dog belongs to. No one in the neighborhood will come forward. Should have figured that. But I almost cried. frown
Posted by: Chico

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/01/04 09:26 AM

On the upside your insurance should cover vandalism , add more scratches to each body panel to make sure you get a complete re-paint. wink

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/01/04 02:47 PM

Well, as many my car has no insurance, is very, very, very, expensive here in Mexico, since GP didn't have success in sales , it ends on 2001 and it is an imported car (by the way i don't know why we import american edition instead of canadian, cause the KM's). I think i'll save some money to repaint all cause i have more "gifts" from stupid people.

Anyway, i'll try to hunt this MF and give a lesson, i have some gotcha guns...

Alex
Posted by: TexasGP

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/01/04 06:35 PM

Alex....
You crack me up........
I'm gald you're here!! thumbsup
Posted by: InitialDGP

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/01/04 06:46 PM

Yea I know the feeling, I did get lucky one time caught a punk smearing iced cream on my neon after a football game, had him by the neck from behind and made him eat some off the hood then clean it up.

I am about ready to kherk out if I see anyone acting weird around my ride, try to keep it calm till you catch the guy, then go apesh*t. devilgrin thumbsup

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/02/04 03:13 PM

Thanks Texas.

cheers
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/02/04 07:47 PM

That sucks Alex. Looks like it time for a repaint. Put some stripes on that thing.

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/02/04 11:21 PM

I still think a two-tone paint job would look great on GP's, just an idea.
Posted by: crimpton

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/03/04 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialDGP:
I still think a two-tone paint job would look great on GP's, just an idea.
Hello,
Here's an idea.... wink
http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/projects/99gtp.jpg

Later now,
Clint
Posted by: Kirmie

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/03/04 01:26 AM

Ugh! I hate those idiots who do this stuff. I came back to my old car one day and for some reason there was a huge dent. Right on the edge of my back tire well the same shape as a steel toed boot. I think it was a squirel.
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/03/04 08:20 AM

Screw the McDonalds car. Do the F.1. paint job:

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/03/04 09:48 AM

withstupid Drool
Posted by: UMfan

Re: Just to share my anger - 12/03/04 09:48 AM

I really like the stripe on the F1 pics, but I don't like painting the trim around the bottom. It just looks odd from the front and back.

Definitely do a stripe though.
Posted by: DennisHT

Re: Just to share my anger - 06/16/23 04:41 AM

I never aspired to ride like F1 drivers. Maybe because I understand the level of risk. Maybe because such a hobby requires a large infusion of finances. I chose something in between. I am a fan of the Ferrari stables and an active gambling fan - https://melbet001.com/ It allows me to be more philosophical about everything that's going on.