ZZP Stage 2 TB

Posted by: ExpyGator

ZZP Stage 2 TB - 12/08/04 09:15 PM

Is this a good next mod or is it overkill for my moddest mods? I will be installing a 3" DP soon.
Posted by: zachd

Re: ZZP Stage 2 TB - 12/08/04 09:47 PM

Do the DP first.
Posted by: ExpyGator

Re: ZZP Stage 2 TB - 12/08/04 11:09 PM

ok, what about after the DP? Do I have enough mods to support the ZZP stage 2 TB?
Posted by: green_kidd

Re: ZZP Stage 2 TB - 12/09/04 10:46 AM

A set of 1.9 rockers might be nice after the DP. They would help the TB operate much more effectively and make that puppy breathe. I have seen people run the stage 2 TB on their car with mods similar to yours and they reported no problems. I have actually seen them on an otherwise stock vehicle and they (at least RAT) claim that it works fine with everything stock. You might shoot ZZP an e-mail just to make sure.
Posted by: BlackHawkGTP

Re: ZZP Stage 2 TB - 12/12/04 12:43 AM

What is the DP exactly? and where can I get one?
Posted by: stingray-45

Re: ZZP Stage 2 TB - 12/12/04 03:22 PM

Hi all
A DP is a down pipe from your exhaust manifolds to the resonater.I called zoomer and he told me to go with the stage 1 TB with my mods because the stage 2 is for low 13s to mid 12s and i'm not there yet so i will go with that.
Posted by: vette6869

Re: ZZP Stage 2 TB - 12/12/04 08:32 PM

ok since were talking abbrevations what is a tb(im guessing it is a turbo but not sure)
Posted by: Whackdog

Re: ZZP Stage 2 TB - 12/12/04 08:56 PM

Throttle Body, goes in between intake plenum and air box hose. Controls the amount of air/fuel that enters the intake. But, bigger is not always better, depending the mods you have. Have your down pipe installed, and "u" bend removed, then performed any other exhaust you to have done, then worry about the stage 1 TB. Stay in contact with Zoomer, he knows his stuff.