well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer

Posted by: '01 GT

well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 06:28 PM

YEP! lol i got some new rims in and i only put 2 on for a test fit because of the snow coming and I couldnt wait to see what my car was going to look like. So here they are.

Excel E-22's with 245/45's (the same ones that are on Boostengtp02's BLAZER....i was going to get different ones but they ran out of those and these cost more but they gave them to me for $1000.00 shipped. Which was $70 cheaper than the others ones, because they gave me a discount for not having my original choice)

added one more pic.
Posted by: BoostenGTP

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 06:30 PM

NICE! exact same rims that are on my blazer. glad i showed you that link now?
Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 06:35 PM

Look very similar...

but yours are better, they have a bigger dish frown

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 06:41 PM

ya, i like the way these look! i gotta fix my rear suspension though. Its got too much butt sag and im not a fan anymore! frown Probably end up buying new springs. Not sure which ones though, probably the ones that lower it the LEAST as i have to go up a steep driveway at my brothers house.
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 08:12 PM

you should get the chrome lip painted red , that looks SICKKKKK, but i like those too
Posted by: StreetShaker

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 08:13 PM

Looks good man!

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 08:23 PM

nope! lol im NOT having ANYMORE wheels painted! laugh I learned my lesson with the Tstars, they are starting to peel from the harsh winter conditions and the passenger rear wheel looks HORRIBLE!

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I wish i woulda taken better pictures but i couldnt find my camera frown

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 08:25 PM

lol well it looks great either way
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 08:27 PM

lookin very sharp thumbsup

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 08:29 PM

thanks Tim.

BTW everyone, i am DETERMINED to make my car show car worthy by THE END OF SUMMER!!! lol it WILL be done! laugh I GUARANTEE IT! lol

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 08:34 PM

ill hold ya to it !

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/13/09 08:51 PM

lol ok! Im getting an SD hood in may for $250 plus i gotta paint it. I will also be tinting my tails again, and probably lowering it a little bit.
Posted by: Woodys 01GT

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/14/09 12:45 AM

Looks damn nice! cheers
Posted by: GP GT GUY

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/14/09 09:34 AM

it def. needs lowered that's for sure
Posted by: palsut

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/14/09 03:03 PM

Is I'm only one think it is dangerous to jack the car up in steep hill? As long you got them under the control. wink

Look good. That's shame your torque star "black" wheel peel off.
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/14/09 04:19 PM

I like it!
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/14/09 07:40 PM

that black wheel center really pops nice against the red body color. Makes me feel a lot better about buying those black Santa Cruz 15s if these Summit wheels dont work.

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/15/09 01:10 AM

thnks alot everyone. Yes, the car will be lowered, just not until after i have finished buying all my "goodies" for the build....

Palsut, my driveway is in NO way steep at all. Besides, look behind the driver rear tire. wink
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/15/09 01:14 AM

Nice Block! lol You can't say its not somewhat steep look at your neighbors van! Its about to do a backflip haha
Posted by: StreetShaker

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/15/09 01:15 AM

HAHAHA good one!
Posted by: palsut

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/15/09 01:16 AM

I guess it might be camera angle thing make me think the steep look deep lol.

Ewww rusty van. At least it is Ford. laugh

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/15/09 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisGT:
Nice Block! lol You can't say its not somewhat steep look at your neighbors van! Its about to do a backflip haha
ya, his lot sits higher than mine does. Lol TRUST me, its not steep at ALL.

I thought long and hard about my block! laugh
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/15/09 01:44 AM

How can i trust you I haven't even met you and already u post pics with weird angles to hide the flaws jk hahaha

I can see how his is higher and still yours has an angle too.
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/15/09 02:56 PM

They aight. That lip pops too much. Dull it up some, haha.

Re: well...im not going to be sporting the tstars in the summer - 02/17/09 05:02 PM

lol youre just jealous steve! wink