Gages Illumination

Posted by: Jorge

Gages Illumination - 06/03/04 12:23 PM

There is a way to make the gages illumination look brither like a lexus instrument panel??
Posted by: blown_gp

Re: Gages Illumination - 06/03/04 12:37 PM

Yeah, sell your GP and buy a Lexus lol

but seriously, I`m sure there a kits out there with brighter lights
Posted by: GdGTP

Re: Gages Illumination - 06/04/04 12:14 AM

No, you just have to replace your stock LED's with more powerful ones from Radio Shack or somewhere along those lines...I attempted this, but I'll tell you right now, it's a pain in the a**...If there's a custom auto-lighting shop around, they'll do it
Posted by: Jorge

Re: Gages Illumination - 06/04/04 06:57 PM

Hehehehe
no, no, no I prefer my GP

I'm gonna try it
Thanks for the advice.
Posted by: pgp2000gt

Re: Gages Illumination - 06/05/04 11:33 AM

sounds like a whole lot of work man, I don't know if I'd do it. Those gauge clusters are a bear to remove and disasemble
Posted by: mygrandprixkikzass

Re: Gages Illumination - 06/05/04 09:37 PM

I didn't have to much of a problem with mine, but then again I'm one of thoes people that like taking that kinda stuff apart smile
Posted by: snowcrash

Re: Gages Illumination - 06/07/04 01:27 AM

i don't have a problem really with the illumination. looks bright enough to me, but i have noticed that atleast the part of the radio that tells time, station, and etc.. will go dim and come back bright with or without the lights on.
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Gages Illumination - 06/07/04 07:28 AM

I've seen pics of peoples rides with the all the red replaced with blue. Those people were handy with a soldering iron. Lots an lots of work but I have to admit it did look good.