ZZP PCM

Posted by: gteisele

ZZP PCM - 04/18/07 09:45 AM

If i got my zzp pcm wen i just had an intake and now have major mods like a intake, DP, full exhaust, camshaft and HV3 insert, soon TB am i able to get my pcm tuned to give me more power out of these mods!!!!???? .....i still have my original pcm forgot to send it in so can i send that in with my list of mods to get better tuning for what i have but not for $90 withstupid
Posted by: D

Re: ZZP PCM - 04/18/07 10:29 AM

They can't do anything, when you do major mods like. cam, and TB. YOu need ether someone with a PT or you need to get one. Everyones car has a different tune when it comes down to major mods.
Posted by: drummerboy1307

Re: ZZP PCM - 04/18/07 12:15 PM

x2, they can get close but my top swap PCM that I got from ZZP is pretty off, its just like D said, every single car is different and your best bet would be to have a performance company dyno tune your car, because they will adjust everything to be just right for you. Unfortunately this method does cost quite a bit more, I'm paying $325 for my dyno tune tommorow.

You can also buy a PT for $400 and make your own adjustments.

Re: ZZP PCM - 04/18/07 01:32 PM

thanks guys......yea i dont know enough for tuning and dont feel like payin 400....the machine shop that just did all my engine work is getting a dyno put in soon so maybe i can get a deal there for them to dyno and tune and see what im actually putting to the wheels
Posted by: drummerboy1307

Re: ZZP PCM - 04/18/07 01:59 PM

that's what I'm doing. tommorow baby!!!!! cheers

Re: ZZP PCM - 04/18/07 04:41 PM

drummerboy we just met take it slow on the love names.....haha nice let us know the specs cant wait to hear your FWHP!!