junk gp *add pic* (no 56k)

Posted by: palsut

junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 08:21 PM

I'm going junk yard tomorrow morning. They have one 1997 SE car and one 1997 & 2 2001 gt cars on junk yard from you pull and pay area at Cincinnati. I plan to get 2 rear liner because I need them when I replaced for gt/gtp rear bumper to replace SE bumper. I figure they might have it as long if it is not damage. Maybe hopefully find any good stuffs around if you want some of it for replace broken stuffs.

There is list of price for parts.
http://cincinnati.upullandpay.com/PriceGuide.aspx

I can't promise you for which color because I don't know what they have on this car. All I have year and model. Just hit me for color like spoiler or something small to get something out from inside.

I noticed that they say wheel cost cheap but they say can't bring jack? How can they remove the wheels? confused

I can remove front/rear bumpers, dashboard, fender, spoiler, headlight, taillight and something small whichever easy for me remove this if they are good shape. I wish wheels too but no jack but what is point if they sell the wheel if we can't bring jack? :rolleyes:

What about engine part? I don't know. I own SE so I don't know lot of gt engine. Sorry but I think it is safe to use non-power stuffs. If I give you that you buy it from part cost and shipping. If you got it but it is not working so I hate it happened to you. If you rather get risk that then that's up to you.

Maybe show me picture what one you like so I can tell which one you rather to get and color too.

Wish me good luck laugh
Posted by: 4drgt

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 08:29 PM

maybe tail lights bolth R&L side depending on what they are asking since the sizes, polished Tq Stars if they have them, you could get them off lol

4dr Master window switch, under only if under $20
Valve Covers

let me know if you can

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 08:37 PM

Sure, I will look it out for you. I will sure try my best to remove wheel. I don't know how bad ground is. I plan use jack from under trunk if they have it. laugh
What color of master window? Where is value cover? confused

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 08:47 PM

i dont think they would have tq stars but keep your eyes open

any color switch for the master window just make sure its a 4dr
and the valve cover is the front of the motor they look like this

http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_prix/products1.php?id=798

i wouldnt worry about wheels but if they have them u can give me a call on my cell, or a txt or something

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 08:55 PM

Ok. You want perfect wheels right? If they have scratches or ding so you still like have it? What if I found 3 good shape wheels but left front wheel crushed like from accident. Still interesting 3 wheels?

Sure, I will remind it is 4 doors.

Their website is down. "Sorry. There was some problem with the data."

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 09:13 PM

well i dont understand what they mean when they say a core for aluminum wheels thats what im wondering otherwise they say they are like 15 for a wheel.
Posted by: theone2043

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 09:29 PM

i would just like the three bolts from the lock....
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 09:30 PM

if a red GT(P) bumper pops up... im interested
Posted by: GP GT GUY

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:03 PM

well i'll take one of those used starbucks frappuccinos and a vitamin water lol lol lol

i might take the taillights off the 01 gts though...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:04 PM

well i'll take one of those used starbucks frappuccinos and a vitamin water lol lol lol

i might take the taillights off the 01 gts though...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:16 PM

4drgt: me too. I have no idea what is core is about. Maybe I will ask them.

theone2043: sound easy so which one lock are you talking about?

ordonez1307: which bumper? front or rear?

GP GT GUY: lol I went to look parts and saw drink on sale. I just like wtf.... that's not belong car parts lol I will see taillights if they are good shape.
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:17 PM

See how much for the whole passenger side mirror on the outside cost. (But only if the car is black or white only)

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:19 PM

the core is refundable money to you... if you don't have the core then you don't get that money back

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:25 PM

I will see about that. I never remove the mirror before. I heard it was need to remove door panel then take mirror out inside.

Thank for explain GP GT GUY.
Posted by: elen0841

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:26 PM

I would like tails as well. Mild delamination is ok

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:28 PM

I would like tails as well. Mild delamination is ok
Posted by: Chico

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:34 PM

Most wreckers have a front end loader on site to lift vehicles (to remove wheels) they do'nt want you jacking up a car and working underneath in case it falls on you (they do'nt want the liability)Chico(pops)

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:44 PM

Chico: That's true about that. I don't need be under car for sure wink

So far 3 people want taillights. Boy, I hope they have a good 4 cars taillights lol
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:46 PM

Probably see a few burnt GPs!

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/07/08 10:51 PM

We will see if they are burn or not. I will let you know if you are right. wink
Posted by: 98greenGT

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 01:37 AM

I could definitely use a front bumper cover if you wouldn't mind shipping it to me.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 05:59 AM

i was going to use the tails as a core to tint then to ship so it would be benifital for others
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 07:04 AM

Pics we want pics of the GPs wink

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 10:39 AM

both if they have them. Thanks man!

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 10:57 AM

Whew 2 hours at junk yard. It was very interesting place. I really like it very much but I hate to see some wrecked cars.

GUESS WHAT?! I found Special Edition grand prix! Oh wait a minute? This is 97-03 message board? Never mind. It was 1995 model. laugh

No wheels
No red bumpers
No mirror for black model
No green bumper
No taillights

2001 navy GT 2 doors model. This is best model I ever seen. It was damage on left bumper and fender. I took Pontiac arrowhead (free). Also, I took 2 rear inners for 18 buck. Sweet! laugh Also, I took front plate cover (free). I found dime so if it is important to know about that? lol They also remove the engine for 80,000 mileage.

1997 black GT 2 doors model. This is very rusty model. Nothing much exciting around. It has tint window and black letter on rear bumper. It was badly rear end.

2001 black GT 4 doors model. It was badly left side damage. You would piss off. This taillights ARE perfect shape. It was best cover I ever seen but what happened to them? Some punk decide it was fun to smash them. I can see scatter plastic on ground. That's totally stupid to waste perfect taillights. mad

2 SE red models. They are stripped to frame. Nothing much found. They might be really like SE model. laugh

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 12:35 PM

If you go back, I don't need a green bumper. Any front bumper would be fine because I would be getting it painted.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
4drgt: me too. I have no idea what is core is about. Maybe I will ask them.

theone2043: sound easy so which one lock are you talking about?

ordonez1307: which bumper? front or rear?

GP GT GUY: lol I went to look parts and saw drink on sale. I just like wtf.... that's not belong car parts lol I will see taillights if they are good shape.
i think the bolts are all the same... when you open the door the there should be 3 black bolts around the area of the latch... also how are the swtiches? if any good could i also get the pass lock/window switch?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 01:10 PM

The navy bumper is wrecked. The black one got really bad crack bumper. Other 3 cars front bumpers are gone so I guess they got it before me.

Sorry, I have no idea which lock you were talking about last night. More detail might help. Now I know what you need but it is too late for that. The lock switch are officialy gone. Everyone took whole door panel from window, door lock but you might got lucky for 3 bolts on door. It has many doors still there. Just 3 bolts right? Which side? driver or pass.? I will plan go back on 21st after vacation for next week. Maybe I get lucky if I have see more grand prix cars. Two cars join this junk yard last month. We will never know if they will bring more cars every day. I have seen more cars pile up but they are not in junk yard yet. They need to remove fluid first for safe reason.
Posted by: notladstyle

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 01:45 PM

If you go back, I need the black caps that go over the lug nuts on the wheels. I'll throw some extra cash in paypal if you can get like 10 of them

LMFAO there really is Starbucks frapuccino on the list and vitamin water.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 02:02 PM

Hey dude. I totally pop my mind. Guess what? I have 20 black lug nuts that I have them sitting closet since winter. I replaced black lug nut cover for chrome lug nut cover. I won't need them anymore after I got me a winter beater car. If it is 10 then I can give you 10 of them. I don't know how much they worth. Maybe 3 buck for 10 lug nuts and 10 buck for shipping (since I have no idea how much they cost)?

Yeah, they really have drink at this building. I don't want to buy it because I bet it is like 3 years old drink lol

*edit* sorry hercman I didn't see your post. Why you want to see that picture? I thought you hate to see that like burger king commerical that guy crash to other gp. wink Maybe I will try that on 21st.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 03:19 PM

when you open the door, looking at the inside of the door you look off to the left you should see a spot were the door can connect with the latch on the outside of this lock there are 3 black bolts... i need them...
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 03:24 PM

Just wanted to see what condition they were in. The commercial was disrespectful wink

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 03:27 PM

I will back tomorrow to get dash board and shift area for project like other members did color silver. They have good one on navy car. So if I f**ked it up for paint stuff then that's okay with me. I throw away as long they are cheap lol

There are 3 engine cover for GT. They are very dirty but it looks great shape. There are two different kind. 1997 and 2 2001 engine cover. I'm not sure which one you rather if you like to do some project on them.

Also, they have nice black stock spoiler. No sign of bent or crack but tiny scratch and swirl mark.

Navy have nice two doors lower molding but lower rocker is damage and scratches. Not sure about black door. I haven't look carefully.

Can you show me which 3 bolts on picture so I can tell which one you are seeking? *edit* Never mind about picture. You just post since I'm on middle of typing post. I will see if they have it.

Sure, I will try take picture for you as long I keep my hand clean. laugh

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 03:47 PM

oh if there is a bright red 4 dr i need the rear door handles as well please...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 04:00 PM

They are dark red. Sorry. frown

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 05:26 PM

Other plan change... I found nice big junk yard for over 2000-3000 cars/trucks. eek It was about 9 miles from my apt. I need ask you for who are interesting green/red bumpers. If I found good shape. I need let you know that you know this shipping cost too damn much. When I return to Ed for wrong color bumper. I have to paid for $133 BUT I didn't know Ed is supposed pay for that. I told delivery cancel it and got money back and wait for deliver pick it up that Ed wants. Why $133? Because we are not business person. Ed got good discount because he use lot of parts for delivery. That's why he is lucky.

Anyway, I call this junk yard. They have grand prix taillights for $25. This guy is jerk. He think this ip-relay.com is collect call or something. All he says what year, what make and what part for 3 damn times. I just like chill down dude. I'm typing. He says yes we have one there. Then I say ok thank then what time are you open tomorrow morning? He say 8:30am but I need hang up because collect per minute. I say ok thank bye. He says I need hang up soon (hang up) I just laugh that this guy think this call is collect but it is really deaf service phone.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 08:53 PM

Haha palsut you're turning into Ed with all these parts orders you're taking. I normally wouldn't bother you but all my local yards don't have GP's and you seem to be surrounded by junkyards lol.

If you can though, find out how much a bumper would cost before you go so I can figure if it's worth it to have you ship it to me. Remember any color is fine, so are scratches just as long as they're not too deep. I could also use a set of tails in perfect condition if you can find them.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 09:05 PM

lol I was thinking same thing about I'm look like Ed when I was around in junk yard. Really, I have no problem for everyone ask me some parts. I'm glad that I'm trying help everyone for parts that they need but that's shame it doesn't work out this morning. Maybe other junk yard might make everything change than yesterday. Ed is nice guy and I want to be nice guy too. wink

Let me get straight. You are okay with some tiny scratches but no crack, dent or hole which I'm sure you don't want that.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/08/08 11:35 PM

my guess is that the tails are $25 a piece. I cant really do $50 for two plus shipping right now. But if they are $25 a set i would like them smile

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 11:33 AM

alright... I just done with other junk yard. I spend for 3 hours over there. It is very huge place to find but all I found 2 red and green SE BUT they have powerful engine. Sorry no gt/gtp frown

Whoever his name of red car want 3 bolts and red rear doors. I'm not sure if you want that but it has tiny chip and scratches. I have picture after upload photo for while soon. Sorry, I didn't know bolts is star thing. I don't have tool with me but I will bring it if you want red one. How much you want seeking for that. I have no idea what price for this.

4gt something or "Iowa body shop boy" lol I keep forget everyone user name.

I got master window for $20 buck just like you are asking for it. picture soon after photobucket is loading.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 11:46 AM

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 11:47 AM

geez that's really suck. If I try something to post pictures and I always get full error message. Let me try again for person who interesting.

Before you get exciting about green car taillight. Left side have crack on it. Right side look perfect but have white something near top. My winter beater have one. I don't know if you like this one but one problem that I cannot open trunk frown

I haven't gone with u pull and pay yet because it was raining. I will be there tomorrow because I just won 25% off for any parts laugh

look tiny chip on top but not best picture after I put medium. Large is perfect to see but like I say this grand prix message board have limit like 8 photo. If I pick like 6 large pictures but it is not good enough. confused

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 12:25 PM

sweet thanks, its me, let me know

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 12:49 PM

darn it looks like they both have marks on themm... grrr, soo close!! thanks for looking man!

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 12:52 PM

Right. That's you. I hope this product is working. I don't know how much for shipping. I think it should be 10 buck from Post office. Or you like rather ups or fedex? I don't know how much they cost either. You know it cost $20 as I brought today. Just pick whichever deliver you prefer.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 12:53 PM

i would like whatever is cheepest! so prolly usps, get me a quote so i know how much to send you

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 12:59 PM

Which mark are you talking about? I have scratch x. I don't know if it might help or not. I like to go back for get your 3 bolts because they are free. If I have to go u pull and pay. I pay 2 dollar enter :rolleyes:

Ok, I will see what can I do for you about whichever cheapest.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 01:01 PM

any word on valve covers?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 01:16 PM

The link that you gave is still down. I have no idea where is value cover. Maybe red car engine might have one but you can see them on hang on top of white car. That's might tough job to work on this car.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:15 PM

Is that #3 and #4 that you are talking about? If so then red car have one. Just pray no one take it until I see them tomorrow morning for get 3 bolts for him. wink

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:15 PM

nah dont worry bout the bolts it wouldve been nice to get all it in one shot, ill have to get out and look around here

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:19 PM

alright that's up to you. wink

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:21 PM

yes same with me dont worry about it if you dont have to go back for anything but #3 is it #4 is just the gasket

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:24 PM

Okay but it was on same way as I'm heading to my work. I don't mind stop by and take it out then head to work. Yeah I might be dirty but I can clean it out and no one will smell my sweat because I'm on my own small room lol

How much you want this value cover? Just front only? I don't know about rear if they have one.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:26 PM

how much are they asking for them ??

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:27 PM

I have no freaking idea. All I show him window part and he look the paper and write it down. That's pretty much I know. Just guess what you like to pay. If it is too much for you then I can tell him forget it and head to my work after that.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:32 PM

i think on the list it says 5.99 if thats the price than ill take the front one, im going to smooth it out and paint it so i should only need the one

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:35 PM

Actually, I went other place name Jack Auto Used Part this morning. This is not "You pull and Pay" junk yard.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:37 PM

ohh ok, well dont worry about it thanks

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:39 PM

alright I guess that's end. smile

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 02:59 PM

Oh I will back to U pull and pay tomorrow for other member on other message board who is interesting trunk lid.

Since I have your window switch that you want. Maybe it might good idea if I check it out for cover that you want for under 5 buck. Not trying pull you but just saying like as two parts on one box...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 03:08 PM

if u can get them for 5 ill take it

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 03:11 PM

I just saw price list from them. It should be $5.99 if they are steel or plastic. Black car have one but I don't know since I saw this guy working on it after I left. I will let you know tomorrow.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 07:32 PM

ok thanks
Posted by: '01 GT

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 08:02 PM

could you check to see how good the headlight capsules are? as in if they are foggy or not and if you think they look like they will become foggy soon.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 08:27 PM

I went there last Tuesday. All headlights is gone and some f**Ked up after accident. Navy car got very huge yellow nasty headlights. I will take picture of 5 grand prix tomorrow. It will be big picture this time than tiny picture I did lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 10:32 PM

Now I'm home and let me try fix picture again.

Red SE model

I like it. Why? Grand Prix crush Grand Am lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/09/08 10:41 PM

Green SE model

Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 12:03 AM

"damnit woman, i told you not to leave your hairdryer under there"

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by r.s.hutchinson:
"damnit woman, i told you not to leave your hairdryer under there"
LOL!!!

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 12:07 AM

I don't get it? where is hairdryer? Are you talking about engine fire?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 12:26 AM

ya lol...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 12:54 PM

Good new. I got value cover but it was removed out of Buick car. It has supercharger too. When I looked at grand prix. I see huge leaking on gasket so I figure it might be bad one. Buick got nice clean engine that just arrived maybe yesterday or today. I took it apart. It was orange "soft" thing right? If that what you are looking for. I test as I went to back grand prix engine. They are 100% same. It was my first time that I took engine apart. Pretty cool. I like it. wink

Anyway if that soft thing around line that what you are looking for. Guess what? Fat woman look at it and just like confused for what hell is that. I just umm I don't know. Woman just told just take that out. No charge. lol

*edit* Other black grand prix just join the party. Nothing exciting. It is SE again with gt/gtp engine. Now, I have 6 grand prix on picture. I will add them when I get home after 9pm.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 12:59 PM

can you even use valve covers from a L67 on a L36 ?
Posted by: 00grandprixgt

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 01:55 PM

yes u can i think. in picture #4 is that a metal intake?? that green SE has the Knobs i need !!!!! shocked

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 02:12 PM

i'll take the whole engine out of the green SE lol lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 02:28 PM

lol ill take the car but i do really need those knobs lol, gp gt where are you located in indiana? im going to carmel in a week or two with family and takgin my gp.
Posted by: Zalfrin

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 03:22 PM

It sounds like you grabbed the valve cover gasket rather than the valve cover itself...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 04:36 PM

Damn you are right. I f**ked it up. I was looking wrong # on picture lol Oh well I broke gasket from buick car anyway.

If it is that what you want but I couldn't get gasket out from grand prix because they are block where spark plug metal on it.

Sorry for huge confused. That's why I never work on engine.

Red car have nice one from this picture. It is easy to remove but I broke damn black thing on bottom where 2 bolts are from Buick.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 04:39 PM

lol he said valve COVER...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 04:41 PM

Yes, but I just looking wrong # from GM photo. I'm not very good on engine parts. Now I know what they look like.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 06:45 PM

Sorry miss your post.

I take that you are talking about #4 of red car. Intake? Are you talking about gasket that I thought it was this guy want but I got stupid rubber gasket line.

You should ask me to get them but I know it is too late wink

If you want me come to get them "free". I will hide knob on my toolbox. They never check my stuff. It is really close where I'm heading to my work. That's not waste my time. I enjoy the junk yard. I need apply that job :p

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 07:44 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/buick-les...spage nameZWD1V

thats what i was looking for

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 07:53 PM

red car have nice one. Buick actually have nice one but I snap it out for thinking rubber gasket. I'm 100% stupid lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 00grandprixgt:
lol ill take the car but i do really need those knobs lol, gp gt where are you located in indiana? im going to carmel in a week or two with family and takgin my gp.
like southeastern indianapolis... i might be in tennessee for that week so we'll have to try and pinpoint a date if we're gonna be that close

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:15 PM

my dumb@$$ mistake

lol at ricer 1994 Honda Civic

SE red model

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:17 PM

Other red SE model

black gt model

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:20 PM

Navy Gt model

Just found inside of Navy. It is very close but some crack frown

Other black GT model

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:22 PM

Black SE model that just arrived today

Whoever told me want black mirror but sadly it has ton of road stone frown
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:50 PM

I was the one that wanted either a black or white mirror. Do you mind getting a close up pick on the black mirror so I can see how bad it is. I still might get it anyway. Thanks alot.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:51 PM

sad to see all of these beauties to waste id love to have a se as a winter car

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:54 PM

I'm on vacation soon. Friday is my last day on Ohio. I will back on 21st. I think paint should cover it. If you want me see it on 21st then I will try take shot for you. Maybe I might get lucky to see more gp like black just arrived today.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:55 PM

lol keep your gt as a winter car and go pick up a $4k GTP...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/10/08 10:58 PM

The black SE that arrived look okay to me. Don't tell me it was rear end then it is end up junk yard? :rolleyes:

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/11/08 04:29 PM

are the tailights cracked? or is it just delamination. I circled the area. If that is all that is wrong with them, i wouldnt mind havning them.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/11/08 05:19 PM

that looks like a whole lot of delamination

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/11/08 05:42 PM

You circle that one is white spot or whatever is that. That's what I thought it look bad seal or leaking something. Other one on top have tiny crack where rear light is. It is hard to see because sun is shiny. If you want that then I can get it for you on 21st for "tiny" white stuff taillights. U pull and pay have lot of them but they are all white spot and some few cracked.

SE that just arrived look good taillights but I couldn't open trunk. I have to bring crow bar to break it out like they did to black and red cars. U pull and pay cost $35 I believe. Jack used part where they have red and green car. Green car have nice taillights but again I couldn't open them. They cost $25 from what I call them on phone. *edit* I just remember left taillights have crack that you could see fogged. Right side is good. I think U pull and pay is better. They have like 7 taillights inside of cars.

I'm on vacation next week and will be back 21st. Maybe we might see more grand prix coming junk yard.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/27/08 01:23 PM

Dre da GP man:

Sorry, they took the mirrors. I guess I wait too long during my vacation. I was decide going there on weekend instead week so I can work any part to remove them for extra time.

NAVY car with taillights are gone as well.

Sorry man!

I will probably wait like 2-3 months if any more grand prix later.

4drgt: I saw nice blue firebird with whole alloy wheels sitting at building. They are going to remove fluid then I'm not sure when they will put them on junk yard for everyone to part it out. This car is very nice looking from distance. I can't go there because fence and of course camera there lol

I left with no part but I got great free gift for my boss birthday pretty soon. He is Ford guy. I'm gm guy. We always joking each other for ford suck and pontiac suck like that. I remove two "ford" circle thing out of front grille. I have small and big. I crack them and give him for birthday gift. lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/27/08 03:11 PM

humm maybe try for the caliper mounts and calipers on the body
Posted by: BoostenGTP

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/27/08 04:52 PM

that junkyard gets alot of GPs by you, the one like that by me has maybe 1 every so often. whats that junkyard called anyway? ours here is called U-WrenchIT, come in and take what you need and pay and get out lol.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/27/08 07:01 PM

I don't know when this car is going to junk yard to part it out. I wish their website should have like 2002 Firebird is coming junk yard on 7/29. Be there! lol

6 grand prix are from U pull and pay as same way like your junkyard WrenchIT.

Jack's used part have 2 grand prix (red car crush grand am & green car on fire)

So that's 8 grand prix cars around me. Not bad but mostly too many SE. I know everyone would like have GT/GTP.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 07/27/08 07:08 PM

lol nice

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/26/08 09:21 PM

U pull and pay now have extra 2 grand prix. 1997 GT & 2000 unknown trim (maybe Daytona 500 model? lol)

I will go this Saturday to see if they have any good parts left. Anything you might want some parts from this wrecked car? Let me know.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/26/08 09:32 PM

valve covers from the GT. not sure of ne thing else at the moment.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/26/08 09:58 PM

i might be intrested in gt valve covers again

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/26/08 10:00 PM

i called em first!!!!!!! lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/26/08 10:11 PM

actually ... i did a coupple pages ago ... lol haha

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/26/08 10:13 PM

well this is a NEW chapter in this long lasting adventure!!! haha
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/26/08 11:02 PM

out of curiosity: Palsut, have you found the digital DIC on any of these retired GPs? I sure would like one of those and a complete, fully-functioning HUD system. If you havent seen them, dont go out lookin for them. My priority right now is suspension and brakes, anyway.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 12:09 PM

i have a set of L36 valve covers that i have been working on. they are going to be the smooth style with no ridges up front

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 12:39 PM

thats what tim and myself want to do with them, then tim wants me to paint them red for him

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 01:15 PM

Let me know if you both guys changed mind about value cover. At least, I will know right one next time. I broke it for thinking gasket lol

4drgt: what about Firebird front brake? I see they add 1997 Firebird. I think that's blue car that I told you about that when it was sitting by fence for building to drain some fluids out.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 01:47 PM

Richard: sorry I forgot about you. Mostly, they are from SE model. I believe you rather GT/GTP look. I have seen 2 GT model but they don't have hud system. Now, they add 1997 GT but I don't know if they have hud or dic. They also have 2000 but unknown trim. I can't tell if they are GT, GTP or SE model. I will go there tomorrow if see if they have 4 doors model for my car about side skirt.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 01:56 PM

andrew i think im gonna have the guy that i found on clubgp airbrush em for me so that they match my fusebox cover. he said he will do front and back(filled in) and fusebox cover for $90 shipped.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 08:31 PM

actually palsut try and pick me up a fusebox cover...located right next to the coolant resevoir.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 08:34 PM

does that mean that palsut can find me valve covers lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 10:17 PM

01 GT: Sure, I will find fuse cover. I believe it has some but maybe someone already took it. I will see tomorrow. I actually read your thread about fuse cover last night. Thank for that idea. I will send mine to this guy for paint silver flames with Pontiac Arrowhead like blue frames with Pontiac Arrowhead. It will sweet. This guy told me I need spare to cover that but I told him I have two cars so I should be fine lol.. suck for you have one car wink

Any step by step for remove valve covers? Remember black thing on left side block valve cover. What kind parts to remove them? I remember I removed this valve cover but I broke it off when some few parts on top of them block it.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/27/08 11:23 PM

You need to remove the coil pack bracket. To do so you need a deep 15mm socket. You will also need to remove the alternator tensioner. It would probably help to remove the dogbone mounts and get them out of the way but I think you could get it out without doing so. Then all it is is removing the 6 bolts on the valve cover and pull it off.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:46 AM

Great new everyone!

Watch out Ed Morad! Palsut's business is getting bigger lol

I have seen 2 GTP car. They are 2000 (silvermist) & 1997 (white).

So far I took parts.

2 HUD
2 HUD control
2 driver info
2 fuse cover
1 plate cover (white)

Best one....

1 side skirts (pass. & driver)
1 4 doors side molding

It is for MY CAR! WHOO HOO! But I don't know if I need black rail under side skirt and black thing behind this doors. I couldn't remove them. They are bad shape like rusty and dent. Maybe new one will better. Any parts # for that?

Pictures is coming soon. wink

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:31 AM

Richard: driver info... which one you like? what is about HUB too? What do you think?

The woman was very confused what hell is HUB. I laughed about that. I told her it is speed mph on windshield but she looks like confused then put it as miscellaneous for $15.99. I just like wow... new HUB should cost like $200 or something right?

The offical price from U PULL & PAY.

HUB $15.99
HUB $15.99
Driver Info $15.99
Driver Info $15.99
Fuse cover $1.99
Fuse cover $1.99
Plate cover Free
HUB control $9.99
HUB control $9.99

PM if you are interesting this. I will let you know shipping cost too.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:35 AM

Oh about valve cover... ran out of times but I saw 3 of them left. I plan come back to get something for 2000 SE for me. laugh

1997 White 2 doors GTP I think left side accident.

blue????? eww!

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:39 AM

2000 silvermist 4 doors GTP... engine fire frown

It just arrived there too. Lucky me.

This guy supposed plan take this car out for drain fluid or something with fork lift while I was working on white car. I told him wait wait wait!!!! I want to get something from side molding. He laughs and told me sure no problem. Nice guy. laugh

2000 unknown from website so it is really SE.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:42 AM

4drgt: firebird brake.. ran out of time too

what's up with some abuse america cars at junk yard parking area? I guess redneck?

lmao yellow tape on it and fake scoop

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:51 AM

alright finally this parts list.

2 HUB

2 driver info and 2 HUB controls

rest of them

I accident broke on plastic where it goes to fender hole from side when I took it out first time. Is that not important since it has two holes on front of fender? I have this guy who is selling side molding WITH black rail for $80 buck. Good deal or just get rail only?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 05:21 PM

that white 2 door gtp is my dream carNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that elcamino would be FUNN lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 06:58 PM

did you get the wiring for the HUD ?? also you should have grabed the plastic pieces that go around the HUD

yeah im liken the breaks

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 07:06 PM

No, I didn't took wire. They were buried under dashboard. How can I get them out? Dash piece around hub are broken. Silver car have crack on it. I think from engine fire. White car already broken in piece but both hubs sitting fine when I removed them from screw. I thought it just plug and play for replace broken hub. No big deal. If no one want them then I return it back for refund. I have 31 days left. wink

Sure, I will get your future brake. I will do that on Saturday. They have labor sale so maybe you will get lower price than normal price.

When I took picture of valve cover. Did you see black thing on left side? That's one I have trouble to get it out.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 08:01 PM

ok palsut PM me info on how much the valve cover is going to cost to ship it. I just might have you ship it to this guy in Michigan for me so he can do his magic with the airbrush!

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 08:05 PM

all i got to say is im pumped for the breaks lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 08:13 PM

lol no problem. Oh I'm planning send my fuse cover to same guy who doing airbrush too. I will take my fuse cover and your valve cover in one box. What is about fuse cover that you want? You won't believe it. This lady forgot charge me other fuse box cover lol... So I have $1.99 and one free fuse cover. Do you want send your fuse cover to that guy or you rather your own car fuse cover. Black thing scratches badly but that's what I plan use that for my car as back up when guy doing mine.

lol just pray no one take firebird brake on Saturday. :p

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 08:44 PM

u and me bolth lol ...

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 09:44 PM

just send him the fusebox cover for now, please. Let me know how much i owe you and i will get a money order out to you first thing tuesday morning. Sorry i would do paypal but i dont have an account(nor do i want one).

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:26 PM

let me get clear.

You want me send him fuse cover (tomorrow). Now? They are closed right now lol

If so then I will send him my fuse cover too with your fuse cover. I will take care of it. You will pay valve cover shipping to him later when I plan go back on Saturday.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:29 PM

how much are the valve covers again?

When i said for now i dont mean send them out right now....haha lol i just meant send him the fuse box cover only(until i can figure out what i want to do with my valve cover situation)...but dont send the valve cover right away because i still have to talk to him about some details. He said he was going to PM me the other day but never did, so i dont know what the deal is, with what is going on.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:34 PM

Valve cover will cost you $5.99

There are some price of this website

http://cincinnati.upullandpay.com/PriceGuide.aspx

I will be back on Saturday to get some rail support and get something for 2000 SE engine too. I'm going to keep it to put on my car. Then it will be valve cover for 01 GT and 4drgt. Other firebird brake for 4drgt. It will be super busy on Saturday but I'm enjoying working on this cars. It was fun laugh

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:36 PM

I WANT one of those DICs. PM will be sent SOON.

Time to do some research on this website and figure out if DIC wiring should be already on my car, or if I need that harness.

My car was NOT equipped with HUD from GM. I need those brackets as well if you agree to sell me the HUD/HUD CTRL units.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:38 PM

Palsut you do know that we need BOTH valve covers(front and back) for each of us...Right?? lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:38 PM

start digging rick! if its back there, you can find it

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:41 PM

actually rick i have writups on how to do it with out the plug ... myn didnt so i had to wire one in .. pm me if you want all the info

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:47 PM

whoa whoa... all I know you both told me need front valve cover but never mentioned about back? Damn... it will be hard job to get damn thing out behind engine when car is lift up. I need buy some girl heel so I can be tall enough lol

Richard: Sure, you can have hud, hud control and DIC too. Let me know which DIC because they are different. See picture. Just say top or bottom whichever you rather like. We can talk about that on pm then.

Really? I didn't know wire exist under dash board for hub. That's pretty cool.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:51 PM

how much u want for a HUD?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 10:52 PM

haha palsut we need both to be able to have a matching set when they get painted! lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:00 PM

Since Richard will take this one I think.

So that's left me one hub and control.

I will sell this price as I paid from U pull and pay in same price.

HUB cost $15.99. If you want HUB control too then it is $9.99. Then it will be $25.98 + ? shipping.

I don't know about back valve cover. I will have to check it out. All I have seen 3 front valve cover look good but never check rear. So 01gt you will get front and back cover. What about you? 4drgt? you need back too? or just front only?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:02 PM

are you talking about the HUD? whats a HUB?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:07 PM

lol yes, I mean HUD. duh to me.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:09 PM

Yeah, Corey, he's talkin about the HUD.

I'll take the DIC that has the TCS switch. I want to maintain control of my TRAC.

25 USD for the HUD and HUD CTRL? Sounds DAMN good. What's the diff in the HUDs anyway?

Corey, I'd like you to send me a PM telling me what I'm looking for when I do yank my dash apart for the DIC wires.

4DR: yeah, if I cant find the wires after looking, I would need that write up.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:14 PM

Sure, it is all your for now wink

I knew you would be happy about this. I have no idea how much new hud. I bet it cost like $200.

Sorry about hud dash are broken frown

About wire thing. Since I will go back on Saturday. I don't know if I can try take wire out but it seems hard when my hand is big because I'm big guy. I guess it will be easy if I take whole dashboard out and find that wire lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:27 PM

UPDATE PARTS

HUD, HUB control, DIC with traction control will go to Richard.

HUD and HUD control to 4drgt if he wants.

Fuse cover to 01 GT

That's left me white plate cover (free) and DIC ($16). See DIC on BOTTOM only this picture. TOP DIC is sold.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:38 PM

dont be so sure. I just got a PM with a write up link. the link says that TCS and TRAC DICs are not compatable. Keep my name on those items, but I dont wanna waste your time on this. Ya know, if I cant use the DIC, why not let you make the profit off of it?

DAMMIT!!! Everytime I get close enough to buy a flippin HUD or DIC, something ALWAYS comes up!!! I'll be with you in a day or so. I apologize if it seems like Im waffling on you. Give me 24 hours, if I dont find what Im looking for, or you dont get any word back from me, please look for another buyer. I wont keep you hanging on for no reason.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/28/08 11:44 PM

Sure, no problem. If everything is fail then I will start other website like bigger traffic clubgp but I will increase price since they are dumb lol. Just take your time. There are not lot of people asking for HUD, HUD control and DIC this website. I still have extra one left but I don't know if 4drgt still want them or not.

I still have 31 days left if no one want them so I can get my money refund. Gotta love that refund policy wink

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 05:40 AM

ya let me get a hold of Whitcomb on CLUBGP before we decide to send anything of mine to him. I still want to make sure that he is ready for this to be coming. Thanks for your patience palsut!!! thumbsup

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 06:54 AM

see if when you go back you can get the wiring for bolth the hud and the hud controls. like the plugs and such because when i do this i am going to have to tap into my lines because my car did not come with the clips allready installed,

try and see if you can get the plugs i will email ed for the dash part for the hud

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:
dont be so sure. I just got a PM with a write up link. the link says that TCS and TRAC DICs are not compatable. Keep my name on those items, but I dont wanna waste your time on this. Ya know, if I cant use the DIC, why not let you make the profit off of it?

DAMMIT!!! Everytime I get close enough to buy a flippin HUD or DIC, something ALWAYS comes up!!! I'll be with you in a day or so. I apologize if it seems like Im waffling on you. Give me 24 hours, if I dont find what Im looking for, or you dont get any word back from me, please look for another buyer. I wont keep you hanging on for no reason.
gt's use trac and gtp's use trac i think there is a way you can use them but im not for sure

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 09:34 AM

01 GT: sure no problem.

I will have to take speed thing out so I can find the wire on it.

If Richard's plan drop then maybe I will try that mine.

When I search this website for how install this. I found this link from my local area.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/757832307.html

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 09:53 AM

There are some info that I search some.

DIC
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=765080

HUD
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=3595319&appid=&p=&mpage

Hope it is help.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 01:50 PM

I think I will keep HUD on my car. I think it should be look cool laugh

I called local guy about HUD. He can do that but need wires and dash cover for this job.

Don't worry Richard. It is still there for you if you still want to do that.

I'm going take broken dash cover. I hope FLIP can put them together like he did when he fixed broken sd front air dam.

I have seen some thread about $700 HUD windshield eek This junk yard cost $28 buck. Maybe I would take that chance to get this HUD windshield out. What do you think?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 02:51 PM

I was going to mention that, the windshield is different for the HUD-equipped vehicles, gives the DIC an area to reflect on. Without it, you're not going to see the info being projected... So yes, you should grab it if you're going to install a HUD, palsut.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 02:58 PM

hey palsut how much for the front plate filler ??

hey zalf the winshilds will still work even if its not a hud equiped car they work about 95% sure

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 03:12 PM

I never say I'm going to put DIC on my car. confused

Just only HUD. I noticed the windshield look little dark like light tint on them? Maybe it will help improving my eyes lol

The front plate filler is free. That's how I got mine free in 2 months ago. You can have it but pay shipping. Since you have magic skill for body so you can paint it yourself wink

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 03:20 PM

ill take the plate filler than lol ... i will pay shipping for it ... do you wanna wait and see if you can find the valve covers first,
could you also see how much some diag braces would be

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 03:35 PM

Sure, yeah it is better send you everything together would help you save some money than 2-3 boxes like valve cover, plate filler and braces.

Oh about braces. I'm getting rid of mine too. I have other aftermarket braces that I brought around 3 weeks ago. I won't need black braces anymore. I'm sell both (pass & driver) set for 10 buck.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 03:36 PM

ok ill take them then just waiten on valve covers now lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 03:40 PM

No problem. plate filler and braces are your now. I will let you know about value cover tomorrow. I hope I don't break them lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 03:47 PM

After getting quite a bit of help from other GP enthusiasts: I hafta pass on this DIC. The versions are incompatible.

The HUD: I did a bit of research and came to the startling realization (that I really should have come to about a year ago when I was looking into this for the first time) that I am not at all ready for HUD.

Nutshell version? Cancel my orders. As far as I'm concerned, those parts are available for everyone else. I wish to thank you very much for your time, patience, and consideration. Only the best of luck in your business venture.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 03:56 PM

No problem. I glad you check it out first before you buy it. Sorry, it doesn't work out for you. frown

I still have 2 DIC if everyone want some. I will plan post it up at clubgp website "gp parts for sale" later

Since Richard drops HUD. I keep mine.

4drgt: do you still want this HUD?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 04:03 PM

Whoops, edited my post, I meant HUD, not DIC.

Andrew: You may be right, I just know that if I aim my HUD too high/low so its projecting on the non-reflective portion of the windshield, it is not visible. I would assume that is how it would be with a stock, non-HUD equipped vehicle's windshield.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 04:33 PM

im waiten to see if i hear back from ed about the bezal for the HUD and the Wires

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 06:13 PM

Okay, I will see if I can have FLIP fix it together. It was snap two piece. Maybe hopefully, he can make it magic together then paint it galaxy silver on it. laugh

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 06:30 PM

Jeez, can't you guys take care of some of this in PM's? This thing just exploded like 4 pages in less than a day lol.

Richard as for your DIC issue. The one with the tire pressure sensor will only work in 97's and early 98's I believe.

However, you can use the one with the TCS switch in your GT. The only issue that you will encounter is that the TCS light on the DIC is reversed. When the car is turned on although TCS is engaged the "TCS off" light is on and when the TCS button is pushed the light turns off but TCS is really off as well.

BackInBlack over on ClubGP has a simple mod to fix this problem if it really bothers you but I've had mine like this for 3 months or so and haven't had a problem.

palsut, anyway you can get the white bumper to me for under $150?

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 07:23 PM

Okay. This bumper cover will cost you $39.99 from website. If I send to you. It will cost you around $140 for delivery with wrapper around this bumper. It is suck high shipping price for oversize item.

I need look left side. I don't know if hole thing is snap out or whatever. I know front and right side look good. I believe left fender was wrecked or someone took it out either.

Are you sure you want that? estimate shipping cost $140 + $39.99 bumper cover. It is overprice. frown

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 08:41 PM

Yea I'll definitely have to skip on that one since I'm getting one from Ed for $150 shipped.

Damn, I really wish I lived where you did, $40 for an almost perfect cover it looks like would be awesome.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 09:06 PM

Good idea about that. Ed has special delivery price off. That's why business always got cheap delivery than people. When I ordered wrong color bumper from Ed. It is not my fault. Their ebay got wrong color info. I went to Fed Ex to return this. I thought I was supposed pay return shipping but later I got email from Ed that they are paying for "their mistake". I paid over $133 something for that. Boy, I'm glad they didn't charge me and still have item in their location building.

Yeah, 40 buck sound sweet! I used order some parts from Ed but now not anymore. I have this local cheap junk yard better lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 98greenGT:

Damn, I really wish I lived where you did, $40 for an almost perfect cover it looks like would be awesome.
x1000000

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/29/08 10:02 PM

ordonez1307: There are 2 U pull & pay in Florida if you still live in Florida.

For whoever love lowest price like $26 HUD than new $200 lol

See U pull & pay location website. Hopefully, it is near you like me.

http://www.upullandpay.com/locations.aspx

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 11:44 AM

those places are hours away. florida is a pretty big state. It might be worth the drive, though.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 01:41 PM

Boy, I have hard time to unhook the wire. Where HUD wire go to? Fuse box engine? Glove box fuse?

I have torn the whole dashboard out for that wires. eek Driver side is gone, center is gone then now I'm working on pass side. I already removed the glove box, pass. air bag out. Boy, this HUD is hard. I don't know if it is worth to keep that. CLUB GP link is not helpful about wire thing. I rather not cut the wires. I want to get something to connect from fuse box or glove box fuse make it easy job than wires tied together. I need call this local guy who will install HUD but he is not home. I guess he is on vacation like everyone.

I can't remove the valve cover because the car lift up too high. That's impossible to me work on it when car is too high. Sorry guys!

I left without parts because I'm too darn tired to working on this car for HUD wires for 4 hours. You should see what I done that car lol... I torn it out then put it back seat. Sorry no picture because they don't allow it.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 01:58 PM

gosh we give you one simple task and you fail lol I AM JUST PLAYEN so dont take that seariously lol,

for the HUD wires we basicly needed the plugs because not all cars are equiped with the plugs for HUD so yes thats what you had to do is snip them just get lots of wire and cut lol

shucks about the valve covers

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 02:02 PM

i have a set andrew, they are halfway filled in, need to be sanded and add some more filler. i just dont have time.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 02:09 PM

ok thanks... let me know what u want for them ... i just got your lights all boxed up today

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 03:12 PM

I didn't start work on value cover but I know it is too high to reach behind of engine. You could see this picture that car lift too darn high like it was 4x4 suv or something. I spend 4 hours for HUD wires until I got too sweaty and very tired. I went to gas station to eat 1 pint ice cream for cool me down. I was in car like 120 temp with leather seat. Damn! my ass got fire! lol I guess it is waste but I really enjoy knock dash board out with crow bar lol man you need see that what I did. Maybe I will try bring camera tomorrow if you like to curious.

4drgt... if you want HUD and HUD control wires then I can cut it for you since I already remove black tapes. They are like 2 feet long or something. If ED already have one for you then never mind about that.

I need to go back for get my rail support for side skirt and door supports tomorrow. Maybe get right white fender for my winter beater. It has deep dent by old owner.

I decide drop HUD for my car. Like I say in fog light thread. I don't f**k with wires. I'm very picky so I don't want mess it up. It is no big deal about HUD. I thought try something new but that's not worth for remove dash, speed, and some parts for that.

I will try to see valve cover tomorrow. Don't worry, I will try to work on it. Rail support should take me like 30 minutes to remove nut out then value cover for that. I could have all day for tomorrow. 4 hours with 120 temp inside of car is different story. Tomorrow, I will be outside for less temp.

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 03:57 PM

i still havent heard from ed, so idk just depends on what he is asking for the dash pieces

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 04:14 PM

Okay, since this dash cover are broken from two cars. What about this wires? I don't know how much it cost but I bet they are cheapest than Ed's price. Sorry Ed, U pull and pay is best. laugh

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/30/08 06:20 PM

i know that lol i just have to think if i want to spend the time wiring this all in lol

Re: junk gp *add pic* (no 56k) - 08/31/08 03:47 PM

I went back to get rail support for my future side skirt but damn thing is very rusty. It is hard to get out. It is very old from 1999 model so I guess I will get new one then. At least, I have side skirt and lower door molding cheap few days ago than new one.

Now, I'm stuck so I have nothing to do all day. I went to check it out where blue and black cars sitting together from page 6. I have no idea black car have HUD but this both doors locked. I can't get in. So I have to break in. Some black dudes looking at me when I break window. I feel want to tell them "what f((k are you looking at?" lol

You guy are nut about valve covers. This thing is IMPOSSIBLE to get out. I can remove valve cover but black thing block it. Same thing as rear. I know you want them to have paint but my opinion it is not worth it because it is too much work for that. At least my SE 3100 valve cover is easy. Nothing block them. Oh your 3800 engine have plastic valve cover but mine is metal. Yeah my engine is better than your! lol laugh

Someone torn engine parts out from 1995 Oldmobile I believe it is 85 or 88 model. I forgot... It has supercharger engine too. Since someone torn the engine part so I have easy way to remove valve cover without black thing block it.

Now, I took some parts with me.

Dash cover without HUD (for me if I mess it up to remove mine later)

HUD dash cover but little snap. I try light pop it out but damn thing is easy break. :rolleyes:

YELLOW: it has metal clip (normal)
BLUE: it has no metal clip. It was fall inside dash board (need buy metal clip to snap it)
RED/BLUE: little bit broke but should fit for metal clip. Again missing metal clip
RED: broken

Hud dash with HUD $13 buck

valve cover 6 buck (4drgt or 01gt) Sorry like I say I can't remove rear one. If you both don't want one then I will return it back.

2 fuse cover 2 buck each

I found other HUD again in black car.

HUD with wire 18 buck
HUD control with wire 12 buck

HUD wire 2 buck
HUD control wire 2 buck

We will talk pm about shipping if you are interesting some parts.

That's pretty much I done.