calendar shot?

Posted by: '01 GT

calendar shot? - 08/28/09 03:32 PM

well here is a shot i thought maybe I could use for the calendar this year, i know its not much but I like how its set.

Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: calendar shot? - 08/28/09 03:41 PM

Thats a nice shot, but theres all those things in the backround, garbage cans, clothes, garage, basketball hoop.

Re: calendar shot? - 08/28/09 03:56 PM

well ya see, i dont have the hood or grills anymore and thats my only good shot of the car with them on....lol I know i couldnt use the shot but i wanted to see if something if it would be a winner just for the hell of it.

ALSO, there are no CLOTHES in the background.....thats called an UMBRELLA.... lol JK
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: calendar shot? - 08/28/09 04:04 PM

Fail on my part lol.

I thought that was a shirt hanging from a clothes hanger. kooky

Re: calendar shot? - 08/28/09 04:10 PM

Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: calendar shot? - 08/28/09 09:11 PM

Nice angle horrible background on both sides.
Posted by: nyjets91

Re: calendar shot? - 08/28/09 11:17 PM

just crop/photoshop what you can on the right and id say its good. then again its not my call. In any case, the car looks awesome in that pic laugh
Posted by: palsut

Re: calendar shot? - 08/28/09 11:34 PM

X2 on Hercman's comment.

nyjets91: calendar rule that cannot allowed to use crop/photoshop.

Great looking car but that's shame you sold some parts away. I'm sure it doesn't matter if you have stock hood and grille. Some of us do still have stock parts. Of course... I'm looking at 02GTP20's car August 2009 calendar picture. His car is fully stock appearance. wink

Re: calendar shot? - 08/29/09 12:13 AM

ya i know...lol its a shame. I would have loved to have used that shot as a calendar shot! OH WELL.... frown

Palsut, i know his car is completely stock but, i wanted my car to look super nice compared to last years....damn. lol frown
Posted by: 01GTshaner

Re: calendar shot? - 08/29/09 12:39 AM

Why did you rid your hood .. and grills for that matter. I've always liked that shot of your car though

Re: calendar shot? - 08/29/09 12:50 AM

because i was going to trade the car in for a gto. But, the hood had already been sold and the guy was on his way up already when i had canceled the trade for the GTO, due to family matters.
Posted by: nyjets91

Re: calendar shot? - 08/29/09 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
nyjets91: calendar rule that cannot allowed to use crop/photoshop.
Sorry bout that, didn't know...
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: calendar shot? - 09/01/09 04:41 PM

Thats shame you started de-modding the car so quickly. A ride that looked that good deserves a better background.
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: calendar shot? - 09/01/09 04:57 PM

Just because it's not perfect doesn't mean you can't submit it and try and get a spot in the calendar anyway. smile If it's better than some of the other submissions, it'll get in.

Re: calendar shot? - 09/02/09 01:30 AM

well see like i really didnt want to do anything "special" for a background because i wanted it to show my personality. Im more of a "homey" type person and thats what I wanted this to show....