New Decals Wanted

Posted by: GTPBabe31

New Decals Wanted - 08/02/05 09:39 PM

Hello all!

I have recently decided to do a different color of decals on my black GTP. I have found a site through Ebay that has what I want but cannot get any response from them. I am wanting the door GTP decals, Supercharger Sideskirts decals and the back bumper PONTIAC letters. I am having a hard time finding these anywhere other than this one particular site, think it is called Centrex??? Anybody have a site they know of where I can find these decals?? Thanks for any help!
Posted by: crimpton

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/02/05 10:02 PM

Hello,

Check out www.pfyc.com
If they don't have what you're looking for, try www.clubgp.com and look for the store.

Later now,
Clint
Posted by: seveland

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/03/05 01:16 AM

http://www.grafxwerks.com/index.php
Posted by: Arcxnus

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/03/05 02:01 AM

The site is Ceptrex.com, but you can find them on eBay if you search for their username. You'd have more luck there, since their website is under construction.
Posted by: framos242

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/03/05 10:05 AM

And when you're done with the decals, pics please. devilgrin

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/03/05 03:34 PM

Thanks for the help! I found what I wanted! Got another question.....how do I post a pic? I don't have a url address....how do I get me pics on one? would like to post some of my car now!
Posted by: Arcxnus

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/03/05 05:55 PM

It's free, and when you upload a picture from your computer onto that space, it will give you the codes to use to put it in posts like this. I believe they list HTML, BBCode and just the URL itself. You'll be using BBCode here. If you get lost doing this, try the FAQ page on Photobucket, I'm sure they have a basic walkthrough of how to upload.

Looking forward to seeing your GP! laugh

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/03/05 07:32 PM

thank you for all the help! Hope this works!!

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/03/05 07:51 PM

Here is another pic!!! smile
Posted by: snowcrash

Re: New Decals Wanted - 08/03/05 08:15 PM

nice car. i like the grill!