Winshield Wipers

Posted by: Chris Jarrett

Winshield Wipers - 05/09/02 09:45 AM

Does anyone else wipers go off the driver side of their car when they are on? I have the correct size blades and all, but the still hang over when they are on. They also don't park right, they dont rest against the little rests on the bottom of the windshield. I think when I got my windshield replaced they F'd something up. Is there like gears or something at the base of the wiper arms that might be screwed up? TIA.
Posted by: Chrissy from MA

Re: Winshield Wipers - 05/09/02 09:48 AM

When mine are on...in the full up position, the top of the wiper on the drivers side hangs off about a 1/4"....I too have had my windshield replaced and never had the problem before mad

Re: Winshield Wipers - 05/09/02 09:52 AM

Its just really annoying cause I like having my window cracked and the wipers just push the water in there. It just sucks. no
Posted by: Chrissy from MA

Re: Winshield Wipers - 05/09/02 09:59 AM

Get some ventvisors for over the windows smile

Re: Winshield Wipers - 05/09/02 10:29 AM

Quote:
Get some ventvisors for over the windows
I probally am, but I still wanna fix this, it really annoys me for some reason.
Posted by: Shag Finger

Re: Winshield Wipers - 05/09/02 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Jarrett:
Its just really annoying cause I like having my window cracked and the wipers just push the water in there. It just sucks. no
That is going to happen no matter what you do with the wipers. That is the area where the water flows off the windsheild and around to the side of the car. Just the way the car is. If you want to have your windows cracked when its raining you need vent visors.