parting out.

Posted by: ShavedGPGT

parting out. - 12/27/08 07:42 PM

okay so im fed up with my car so im going to be parting it out.

its a 97 GT, with 187,500 miles. alot of great parts,

name what you are looking for and i can take pics and throw you a price.
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShavedGPGT:
okay so im fed up with my car so im going to be parting it out.

its a 97 GT, with 187,500 miles. alot of great parts,

name what you are looking for and i can take pics and throw you a price.
:rolleyes:
Posted by: palsut

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 07:56 PM

Wow, all hard work and extra goodies that you got went drain. Well good luck. Sorry about fed up with your car.
Posted by: GTPCompG

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:00 PM

Oh how much would you sell your DP for or your ZZP PCM? I'm def interested in those more then clear corners and taillights. Def hit me up I call dibs on DP or ZZP PCM!
Posted by: 00grandprixgt

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:02 PM

sorry to hear what mods do you all have?
Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:05 PM

dude, fix the car.

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by r.s.hutchinson:
dude, fix the car.
X2 i was dying to see the finsished product frown

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:07 PM

not alot of go go parts, but alot of aperance and look good parts, new projectors with hids, and new autopia fogs with hids, all are still in the box un opened, and new 3800fog brackts new, 18" 5spokes, 5x114.3 with 38off set, tell me what your interested in and i can take pics

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:10 PM

the projectors and the fogs and the rims bro , i got some christmas money burning a hole in my debit card!

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:12 PM

Downpipe im buying from you:)
Posted by: 98greenGT

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:15 PM

Pics of fogs? Also what temp HID's?

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:15 PM

I agree with R.S.H. Try fix your car then it will be worth it. I mean you spend lot of money on your car. Now you are part it out in primer part. That's up to you fix it or part it out. If you are serious about part it out. I just looked at your photobucket pictures. You have Driver Info. Center (DIC) paint silver. What kind silver is that? I might interesting for my car when I will have my dash board as galaxy silver.

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 08:19 PM

I pm'ed you about downpipe payment shavedgpgt

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 09:02 PM

i would love to fix it, but its gave me so many head aches, and to be honest, the fogs, hids, and projectors havent even came in. the heads are 6000k and fogs are 8000k. its the rattle can galaxy from autozone and cheap clear. looks good. 18's are in good shape. just polised em up a couple days ago. tires will need to be replcaed. and alpine the DP is deff yours my good man.

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 09:32 PM

Curious shaved how old is the downpipe and is it stainless? Also is it in good shape?

Also if your up for selling your PCM or Downpipe hit me up whenever. I'm so interested!
Posted by: 01GTshaner

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 09:33 PM

PM'd !!!

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 09:41 PM

okay. well im debating right now. so im holding off on parting it out. but i will make up my mind tomorrow. if i do. anyone that pm'd me will be first in line.
Posted by: 01GTshaner

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 09:51 PM

oh the persuasive words of R.S. :p

good luck with whateva you do =)

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 01GTshaner:
oh the persuasive words of R.S. :p

good luck with whateva you do =)
So true thumbsup

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 10:02 PM

lol yes he did help me. so R.S what all do you think is wrong if gas got into the oil? and how much we talking?
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 10:04 PM

about the rims ... their not the regular t-stars im in a hurry tho and i looked fast ... so PM about the rims/ post some pics and do you have em wrapped yet ?
Posted by: theone2043

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 10:08 PM

dude whats wrong with it? i lost my car for 2 months haha...everything can be fixed with time and patience..

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 10:40 PM

I knew you will change your mind. I admit that you are overboard to part it out for silly one problem. That's shame for whoever want that parts might be disappointed. Yeah, I would do same thing as theone2043 if I can't figure it out. wink

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 10:49 PM

PM me as soon as you make up your mind Shavedgpgt, I got the cash ready so its kinda up to you.

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:01 PM

i think ima keep her! but soon as spring/summer gets here some better come meet me and see this thing. lol. im ready to attend some GP meets! lol

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:05 PM

When you get around to it what color you gonna paint that thing?
Posted by: Chico

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:19 PM

How about chicken yellow kooky

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:42 PM

Chicken yellow? Lol.

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:44 PM

do the 2003 blue

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:44 PM

lol. that would be badass! nah. going to stay with black. but black metallic allover.

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:46 PM

Why would you paint your car a stock color? Just curious...kinda think you'd want a more unique color.

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:48 PM

because that blue is the best ... obviously .. lol but any one have an L67 gen II engine cover ... and i check ed morads and only found non s/c .... and the one on ebay is bidding for like 60$ ... any one wanna throw one up for around 40 ??

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jorgs_7:
because that blue is the best ... obviously .. lol but any one have an L67 gen II engine cover ... and i check ed morads and only found non s/c .... and the one on ebay is bidding for like 60$ ... any one wanna throw one up for around 40 ??
Thread jack at its finest.

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:55 PM

lolzy ... well were on the topic and see if someones got one layin around isnt a bad idea ya know

Re: parting out. - 12/27/08 11:59 PM

I beleive ZZP has them to offer "supercharged series 2" engine conver, 25 for supercharged then shipping. http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_prix/products1.php?id=705&catid=164

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:01 AM

wow i didnt look hard enough .. way to be a hero ben ... lol i just bought it thanks

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:01 AM

Way to not use your resources.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:03 AM

lol. well idk. i would love to paint it a candy apple metallic red.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:05 AM

Paint it red, sell me the downpipe, and were good:D

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:05 AM

i could go with like a ricer lime green? haha!

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:06 AM

You could be the next rook... if you have a thing for the more feminine side of the color spectrum..

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:06 AM

lol. idk. i possibly might. since if im going to do this much work im going to do plogs, and have this exhuast shop do me a custom exhuast. and possibly just do a whole rebuild/topswap.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:07 AM

So you still willing to sell my the downpipe?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:08 AM

lol! ive never seen rook and i live in KY. not far from him i think either.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:08 AM

possibly. i will have to see first. lol. but if i do, your the first inline

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:10 AM

i bought the cover... but with my quick impulse i was excited and bought it not seeing the "low stock level" so now i might have to wait ... bummer, but ben i did try to search it and i didnt seem to find it before by typing in "engine cover"

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:11 AM

I'd be willing to give you a lil additional money if need be for it.
Posted by: BoostenGTP

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:14 AM

HOLY THREAD JACK! and Jorgs, the "blue" color you speak of, isnt just a 2003 color. And why paint it a stock color? id go with a candy apple red, i love that color.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:18 AM

lol. its a blue-black metallic, looks great but nah. i know my gramps had a 57 belair that color. it was so badass.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:21 AM

Candy apple red - belair lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:24 AM

Hey shaved i cant tell but did you fill in your fogs as well? They seem diffrent.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:24 AM

do it!

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:26 AM

no. just took my old cyberwhites out. got auotopia ones on the way wtih hids. man its sooo tempting. with some mettalic in it, it would look so badass!

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:27 AM

candy colors are sexy

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:28 AM

Rook Pink, hands down, winz. You gotta admit that the sexy smooth pink would just turn heads like no other.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:28 AM

yeah i know. man i want to. but changing the color is alot of trouble. painting jams and inner stuff is a pain.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:32 AM

nah its not as bad as you think.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:40 AM

Yellow would be unique. Never have seen a yellow grand prix.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GrandPrixGTAlpine:
Yellow would be unique. Never have seen a yellow grand prix.
i would love to shake the hand of the first person to paint their GP yellow ...

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:44 AM

lol. i hate yellow. i was thinking of a 2 tone. candy apple and silver at the bottom.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:46 AM

Quote:
lol. i hate yellow. i was thinking of a 2 tone. candy apple and silver at the bottom.
that would actually be pretty cool looking... probs pricey tho

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:48 AM

Price shouldn't be an issue here considering the car is being painted anyway, i say a two tone is def worth a shot.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:49 AM

yea ill be worth the money if hes already goin 4 new paint

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:54 AM

Quote:
yea ill be worth the money if hes already goin 4 new paint

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:56 AM

mature... jk

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:58 AM

Quote:
mature... jk
Lighten up, we all know you state the obvious and its hilarious. Time to be mature and move on:D

Now about that car color shaved, im sure its gonna be really hard for you to choose but i'm sure whatever you choose in the end will be a unique paint job that everyone will like. I'm glad to see that the shaved gp will still be underway.
Posted by: 4drgt

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 12:59 AM

if you do part out im intrested in something as well PM sent

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:00 AM

I believe hes not parting out andrew.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:02 AM

crap because i was just trying to under cut you on the dp because the last few pages are how you want one lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:02 AM

lol. no keeping it. onlything i might sell is the DP to alpine. and thanks guys. i would like to keep it suttle and keep it kinda like a sleeper and turbo this baby. hey R.S can you help me out?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:20 AM

Are you part it out again? damn.... :rolleyes:

I'm interesting front bumper. Shipping cost to 45103?

lol just kidding. laugh

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:25 AM

personaly i was thinking about repainting my gt when i owned it colors i liked were sunburst met orange, its more of a burnt orange color, then for the lowers of things like the gt pkg i was going to do with a black but i had tan inside so it was iffy, i like the burnt orange color, another color would be a cool silver with maybe an accent color like a silver with a blue pearl, or maybe like a anti-freeze green or something lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:36 AM

Here are some custom painted GPs that are in my car club that im West Side Vice President of, also a special yellow one just so Jorgs can get his socks off.

Darryl- Club President

Carol- Central Vice President

Carol and Josh Lowery

Jason

Yellow GTP

The lime green one is soon to be twincharged, no joke, lowery went to zzp last week and talked to them, its going to cost him about 10g's to get it done. (this kid his mad rich)

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:40 AM

Some of them are nice and some not. I actually like yellow since Pontiac don't have that color.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:40 AM

i need to go shake that guys hand who ever did the yellow

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGk0u-GwCz4&feature=related

3:38 roflmfao sick color scheme!!! hahahaha

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:42 AM

Palsut you say some are not nice, which ones? cause the pink and green cars... HELLA FAST, both are cammed and full size Intercooled, the pink one is running a 2.6 pulley. btw its a GIRLS CAR haha.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:45 AM

Chris thats the CLown Car i posted a few months back.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:47 AM

they need some diff wheels all except the yellow one

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:48 AM

Yes, pink and green cars are kind okay to me. They may be fast but appearance look is not my taste. Rest of them are good. But they are all have nice clean ride. wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:50 AM

they all have weird tastes, but they are all really cool people. basicly my second family laugh

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:56 AM

The blue one is sick!

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:58 AM

yeah jason's is nice. there is one guy that had a red gp with the lower part black. it was nice. thats what i would like to do. but red and silver.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:58 AM

Blue car will busted by cop easy for sure. Noticed the black tint on windshield half? That's crazy. That's big time illegal.

I understand what you mean. I have nice grand prix owner people at Ohio too. I'm looking forward to meeting them again next year during spring or summer.

So did you bang pink car owner? laugh lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:59 AM

lol!!! i bet boosten didnt. haha.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:03 AM

Oh right. She is upset because he sold his old black car. She saw him driving red Chevy Blazer. She says wtf that's like soccer mom suv. You know what... I'm about ask you sex with me but now I see you driving Chevy Blazer. Well you are no longer in our grand prix club. Get out! lol just kidding wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:27 AM

its not a GP club, its all different cars, but there are alot of GPs, and no i didnt have sex with her, shes gorgeous, and we talked about dating, but ended up not doing it because we were to close and didnt want to mess up our friendship. but i did drive that car. yes i got many wierd looks while driving it.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:33 AM

I understand what you mean. lol I would be embarrassing driving that pink car but I'm wearing pink shirt for business work too. Some girls at work like that. Real man wear pink shirt. laugh

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BoostenGTP02:
its not a GP club, its all different cars, but there are alot of GPs, and no i didnt have sex with her, shes gorgeous, and we talked about dating, but ended up not doing it because we were to close and didnt want to mess up our friendship. but i did drive that car. yes i got many wierd looks while driving it.
I respect that as long as you don't use it as an excuse for not being able to be in a relationship. If a girl throws up the close friend shield there are many ways around it. Also if a relationship is attempted and ends up failing it only strengthens the friendship (as long as you don't f up badly). Like I said I respect the close friends thing just not as an excuse. Not that you were using it as one I was just saying.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:38 AM

oh no its not an excuse at all, i am happy with my choice as i am now back with my ex girlfriend of 2 years and never been happier.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
I understand what you mean. lol I would be embarrassing driving that pink car but I'm wearing pink shirt for business work too. Some girls at work like that. Real man wear pink shirt. laugh
I couldn't agree more. thumbsup I wore an all white tux, white shoes, white shirt, pink vest, pink tie. (Matching her dress lol)

Its funny how this post has progressed and how far off topic we are hahaha. SOOOO Shaved now you wanna go turbo eh? lol Also if you dont mind me asking you have a nickname? Idk calling ppl by there username is blah.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:47 AM

name is will. call me willie if you want. all my friends do.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:47 AM

lol that's nice. I wear like that in prom but it is blue since she has blue dress.

I can't believe it is over 90 replies under like 7 hours? Way to kill this thread lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:49 AM

lol. my junior prom had all black and a yellow tie. best night of my life. god was a messed up! lol. and yeah i would love too. but idk. maybe top swap might be cheaper.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:53 AM

Quote:
lol. my junior prom had all black and a yellow tie. best night of my life. god was a messed up! lol. and yeah i would love too. but idk. maybe top swap might be cheaper.
Same thing going through my head bro. Idk if I'm going to do a top swap, SSm90 kit, Turbo... Idk I'm leaning more toward S/C. My thinking is Ill just keep saving till march then ill mod.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:56 AM

yeah same here man, ssm90 makes more HP, so im think of just doing that. and its less work. but i would love to here the turbo whisle.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:59 AM

Quote:
yeah same here man, ssm90 makes more HP, so im think of just doing that. and its less work. but i would love to here the turbo whisle.
Ya haha and the Tial BOV sounds sick too.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:00 AM

yes it does. haha. i wanna meet R.S but he live all the way in canada. i think all of us here at GP.net should have a gp just for us.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:02 AM

Quote:
yes it does. haha. i wanna meet R.S but he live all the way in canada. i think all of us here at GP.net should have a gp just for us.
Nice Plan lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:05 AM

Quote:
Blue car will busted by cop easy for sure. Noticed the black tint on windshield half? That's crazy. That's big time illegal.

I understand what you mean. I have nice grand prix owner people at Ohio too. I'm looking forward to meeting them again next year during spring or summer.

So did you bang pink car owner? laugh lol
Not only is the windshield illegal it looks really stupid, if it was higher it would def improve looks of the car even though it looks good right now..just needs that blasted tint strip lifted a bit.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:08 AM

/\ X2

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:08 AM

So did you have sex during prom? lol laugh

We did lol. We are doing it in locker room of football field outside. It was good time. It was like 7 years ago. We are young and stupid. They are asking where we are? We told them we are too hot and went outside for chill walking around lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:11 AM

I agree with you. It looks stupid too. I can't imagine how can he see that during night time in very deep dark outside? He better not crash eek

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:12 AM

Well with my hood and my tint strip its hard enough to see, i cant imagine that guys car.
Posted by: StreetShaker

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:14 AM

So is this beat-en-houser still getting parted out or no? Cause I need a drivers side A-Pillar cover. Or both would be good too.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:14 AM

Quote:
So did you have sex during prom? lol laugh

We did lol. We are doing it in locker room of football field outside. It was good time. It was like 7 years ago. We are young and stupid. They are asking where we are? We told them we are too hot and went outside for chill walking around lol
The things we did on prom night are no wheres near appropriate for this family site. lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:15 AM

Quote:
lol. no keeping it. onlything i might sell is the DP to alpine. and thanks guys. i would like to keep it suttle and keep it kinda like a sleeper and turbo this baby. hey R.S can you help me out?
No streetshaker, hes not going to part it out. frown

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:21 AM

lol pat, are school wont let us leave once you get in unless you have a teacher with ya, (afraid we will go get more drunk lol) no but god after prom, a bunch of buddies and i retned like 5 hotel rooms. lol. you dont even wanna know what happened. everyone was havving sex man. haha! and we was all way to drunk.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:22 AM

if i get rid of my current DP i will def sell to you alpine.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisGT:
Quote:
[b] So did you have sex during prom? lol laugh

The things we did on prom night are no wheres near appropriate for this family site. lol [/b]
x2! Def gonna have to say that this isnt appropriate lol.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:24 AM

Damn. Thats good to hear tho. Guess tomorrows project, aside from my Camaro, is to smooth and paint my a-pillars after I finally mastered the smoothing of interior panels.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:24 AM

lol! man there alot of ppl here that i can relate to, so how old are yall guys? few more days and ill be 18 laugh

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:25 AM

I'm 18

19, just turned it in November..time flys by.

sand sand sand. lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:26 AM

Are we going for a record here on the most pages for a post ever?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:27 AM

heck yeah man. i can remember like it was yesterday i was a freshman and wishin i was out of school. now that im almost out i wish i was still a freshman. frown

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:28 AM

lol. no. but that would be cool. i think "theone" has already done that. its just nice knowing that there are ppl out there that are just like me man. that i can acutally relate too.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:29 AM

High School was awesome. Ah the memories lol.

I just turned 19 the 27th, technically yesterday. I dropped out of high school and got my GED and don't miss one day of it. All my friends in school are still all my friends and they are all only a phone call away.

Eh just a poor old college student I am trying to mod my car whenever I come back to iowa to visit. Just trying to pass the time.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:31 AM

I used to be the poor old college student till I got a job again haha. However classes and work is deff harder.

yeah man. high school is the best time i've ever had. tech school is helping me too. but i will be enrolled in ECTC in the fall next year.

Quote:
Eh just a poor old college student I am trying to mod my car whenever I come back to iowa to visit. Just trying to pass the time.
Buy tools. You can do more with the right tools than parts. Custom doesnt come in a box. It starts as something, becomes a bunch of pieces. And if you get lucky your vision shall arise from said pile of parts (or pieces).

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:32 AM

Yes that is very true. Im waiting on seeing how hard my classes will be (im back to being a freshman) this spring. If there hard I will not work if there not then I'll get busy with a job. Was working for UPS since september but it was a temp job so I quit.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by StreetShaker:
Quote:
[b] Eh just a poor old college student I am trying to mod my car whenever I come back to iowa to visit. Just trying to pass the time.
Buy tools. You can do more with the right tools than parts. Custom doesnt come in a box. It starts as something, becomes a bunch of pieces. And if you get lucky your vision shall arise from said pile of parts (or pieces). [/b]
i got a craftmans tool chest with a bunch of tools this christmas, i was so excited lol. i just REALLY REALLY want a dremel.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b] Eh just a poor old college student I am trying to mod my car whenever I come back to iowa to visit. Just trying to pass the time.
Buy tools. You can do more with the right tools than parts. Custom doesnt come in a box. It starts as something, becomes a bunch of pieces. And if you get lucky your vision shall arise from said pile of parts (or pieces). [/b]
Every tool I own is at my house here in Iowa, i dont carry up tools to my apartment and the people there forbid you to work on your car in their areas (yes ive been told not 2). So I dont bring any tools up there only the basics.

I'll trade my Dremel XP whatever the top of the line model is for something of interest....

Quote:
Quote:
Wheres the fun in that lets all be tools!

lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Wheres the fun in that lets all be tools!

hammer

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:35 AM

I've got a dremel thats a pretty mean beast, been thinking about porting throttle body or rear exhuast manifold a bit.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:37 AM

Quote:
I've got a dremel thats a pretty mean beast, been thinking about porting throttle body or rear exhuast manifold a bit.
You will go through a million and ten sanding drums. I did an aluminum intake for a SBC and an LT1 intake and it took about 20-per-intake.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:37 AM

lol. what are you interested in street shaker? i want to part my mani's. and a few more things.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:38 AM

Whatcha Got? I have the dremel, the case, and the accessory kit. I rarely ever use it. I enjoy using handtools and challenging myself.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b] I've got a dremel thats a pretty mean beast, been thinking about porting throttle body or rear exhuast manifold a bit.
You will go through a million and ten sanding drums. I did an aluminum intake for a SBC and an LT1 intake and it took about 20-per-intake. [/b]
I know I will. It will def not be the funnest task but it is cheaper.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:39 AM

lol There is one teacher. It is deaf high school school. We have like 30 students. lol Boy, it was good high school memories. I wish it is stay like that but now I'm getting older. I'm 25. I will be 26 next month.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:39 AM

lol. whatcha need?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:40 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] I've got a dremel thats a pretty mean beast, been thinking about porting throttle body or rear exhuast manifold a bit.
You will go through a million and ten sanding drums. I did an aluminum intake for a SBC and an LT1 intake and it took about 20-per-intake. [/b]
I know I will. It will def not be the funnest task but it is cheaper. [/b]
For 1st time porting gasket matching is a better starting point.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:40 AM

Quote:
lol. whatcha need?
Parts.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:41 AM

what kind? name em my good man. lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:41 AM

What, if anything, spare do you have?

**shavedgpgt runs to check his parts stash**

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:53 AM

extra cyberwhite fogs. tinted corners. pm me.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 04:04 AM

PM sent

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:23 PM

I'm turning 20 in January.

For my prom I wore a black suit, black shirt, gold tie to match my gf's (at the time) dress and I rocked my DC skate shoes lol. You can't put a price on comfort, guys. That's me on the end. Damn am I ever short hah.

I did what any self respecting teenager would do after prom and got wasted at a small party of our close friends at his cottage. Fell asleep in the truck, got up 3 hours later and puked, then slept the rest of the next day.

It ended very similar to this night. I'm the one on the ground puking and about to get butt-pillaged by a friend hah.

Palsut, I thought you were gay? hah j/p.

Willie, come up for a road trip in the summer months. What do you need help with? Their is lots of good help on this board here.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:25 PM

Wow Randall, you are small lol. i wore the exact same thing to prom except a blue tie to match my girlfriends.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:31 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:36 PM

I miss high school hah.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:38 PM

lol I'm not gay. At least I don't get any butt raped like you already did in prom wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:40 PM

Palsut werent you the one with the camera?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:41 PM

Quote:
Palsut werent you the one with the camera?
hahaha n1

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:43 PM

lol no. That's probably his prom date girl took picture wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:44 PM

Quote:
lol no. That's probably his prom date girl took picture wink
Her thoughts "Well sh*t that's why he didn't make a move on me" lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:49 PM

Palsut, you were Randall's prom date?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b] lol no. That's probably his prom date girl took picture wink
Her thoughts "Well sh*t that's why he didn't make a move on me" lol [/b]
Haha, prom for me was 2 years ago, that picture is from just this fall. Her and I broke up about a year ago after we tried the long distance thing - didn't quite work.

You're right, moves weren't made that night hah, we had been together for a few years before this so she wasn't on my to-do list for the night (no pun intended). I had bigger priorities that night :p But one of her friends was hitting on me actually, that didn't go over very well.

Palsut didn't take the picture, he was sitting back wanting to get in on a piece of the action wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 01:59 PM

I don't know who hell he is. I never meet him in my life. He is not my date lol

Speaking of gay.... Last night, around 2am. I went outside to my car to get my stuffs that I forgot bring. I saw 2 gay guys kissing each other in dark night. I already saw that but they didn't know/see me that I caught their action. When I click remote button unlocked that my car is flashing the light twice. They freak out and act like they are straight. I laughed my ass off. It is gross to see that in my own eyes. I was afraid I might have nightmare if they are kissing on me but I'm glad I don't have any nightmare lol At least they didn't have sex like butt raped. wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:03 PM

Quote:
Speaking of gay.... Last night, around 2am. I went outside to my car to get my stuffs that I forgot bring. I saw 2 gay guys kissing each other in dark night. I already saw that but they didn't know/see me that I caught their action. When I click remote button unlocked that my car is flashing the light twice. They freak out and act like they are straight.
Another 01GT and Boosten 'caught in the act' moment.

Just playing ladies!!

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Speaking of gay.... Last night, around 2am. I went outside to my car to get my stuffs that I forgot bring. I saw 2 gay guys kissing each other in dark night. I already saw that but they didn't know/see me that I caught their action. When I click remote button unlocked that my car is flashing the light twice. They freak out and act like they are straight.
Another 01GT and Boosten 'caught in the act' moment.

Just playing ladies!! [/b]
Idk I think Palsut is trying to get in on the action. He keeps "stumbling" onto these acts lmao.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 02:56 PM

lol! for some reason i was getting the impresssion that R.S was alot older. lol. ill scan some photos of me at prom. and i wore my skate shoes too. haha. but my were Emerica's. i skated for 5 1/2 years, was nationally labeled AM. ill load up some old footage of me in action.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:39 PM

Hell no. I don't want join thier gay action. I want to get my stuff from my car and get away from them as much as I can lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 03:44 PM

hahaha

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 05:04 PM

gosh i got you all beat with my prom gitup lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 05:33 PM

haha, pimp juice.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
gosh i got you all beat with my prom gitup lol
Awwhhhh How cute.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 06:24 PM

lol cool picture. I don't have prom pictures on my computer. I use old way camera from "one time camera" with film. It is somewhere at my closet shelf. I don't feel like to take it out and dig over 1,000 pictures.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 06:25 PM

Quote:
I'm turning 20 in January.

For my prom I wore a black suit, black shirt, gold tie to match my gf's (at the time) dress and I rocked my DC skate shoes lol. You can't put a price on comfort, guys. That's me on the end. Damn am I ever short hah.

I did what any self respecting teenager would do after prom and got wasted at a small party of our close friends at his cottage. Fell asleep in the truck, got up 3 hours later and puked, then slept the rest of the next day.

It ended very similar to this night. I'm the one on the ground puking and about to get butt-pillaged by a friend hah.

Palsut, I thought you were gay? hah j/p.

Willie, come up for a road trip in the summer months. What do you need help with? Their is lots of good help on this board here.
So this is what gpnet members do when they have free time at night? lol.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:00 PM

Not me. But only with girl laugh
Posted by: '01 GT

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:07 PM

LMAO WOW do you guys realize how many times you have changed the topic in this ONE thread?!?!

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by '01 GT:
LMAO WOW do you guys realize how many times you have changed the topic in this ONE thread?!?!
Yes we do lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:15 PM

Of course we know. That's explain why it is over 12 pages in one day. wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:19 PM

Or it's a secret way for Palsut to get his post count up a bit. Back to the subject on hand, hes not parting out and unfortunately it doesnt seem like ill be getting the downpipe. Oh well I will just wait for summer.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:20 PM

lol. no not parting out. but i wish someone could help me with the motor.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:29 PM

Quote:
lol. no not parting out. but i wish someone could help me with the motor.
well what exactly is wrong? Is it actually mis-firing? Your firing order is correct or you would throw an SES light after idling for a bit.

Change your plugs again, if that doesn't work, change your wires. Then get back to us.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:32 PM

I don't really care my post number. It is not like I'm racing to beat whoever have high post number.

Let me tell you secert. He sold me downpipe yesterday because he like my car better than your car. Sorry Grandprixgtalpine. wink

Thank you for sexy downpipe. They are shiny. I would recommend this to wonderful seller. laugh

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:33 PM

already done all of that. everything is right. it wont start at all. still sounds like its backfiring/misrfiring.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:37 PM

Quote:
So this is what gpnet members do when they have free time at night? lol.
This is what I call a good Friday night!!

That's me giving the thumbs up. "RIGHT ON, who brought the diet pepsi?!?!?!" - That's what I was thinking.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:40 PM

Quote:
already done all of that. everything is right. it wont start at all. still sounds like its backfiring/misrfiring.
If your mechanic fixed your firing order was it doing this when you drove it away? Are you sure it's right?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:43 PM

i havent drove it away. lol. its still in my garage. me and him fixed it here. he said that it could be something really huge. since gas got into the oil.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:43 PM

BINGO game is actually not bad. I guess when I'm getting older. I probably play that lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:46 PM

Quote:
i havent drove it away. lol. its still in my garage. me and him fixed it here. he said that it could be something really huge. since gas got into the oil.
Did you doublecheck the firing order then? Streetshaker posted up the firing order in your other thread about this problem.

Is it right? Are their any fouled plugs? Maybe you have a dead injector? Or bad coils. Are you throwing any SES light?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:49 PM

I cant remember shaved did you say you checked your coil packs to make sure they were ok? I would def check on those if you havent. Make sure your connection from the plugs to the packs are in good shape as well and isnt there a little connector you can check there too? I would def look at all those. Also I beleive theres a ground mount (not sure what for) thats near that mount that holds the coil bracket. If you havent check all those things.

Btw, check to make sure all coil backs are down and tightened while your at it.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 07:55 PM

do you have access to a scan tool?
Posted by: Zalfrin

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 08:18 PM

good lord... is there anything relevant in these 12 pages that would make it worth my time to read?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 08:20 PM

Plenty

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 09:29 PM

oh snap. ive been away for to long i see.. 2 pages later and wow.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 09:31 PM

Yea your out of the loop

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 09:33 PM

didnt even get a chance to defend myself about being gay. ill do that now. im not gay randall, you already knew that, remember it was you and tim who wanted to tagteam?

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 09:39 PM

ohh with randalls xmas gift ??

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 09:42 PM

Yep

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 09:50 PM

Modifing a Honda is like coming out of the closet. At first everyone is shocked but in the end you are still gay. -bluegtp91

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:01 PM

lol when it is going to die soon? lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:04 PM

Nope its not Palsut, just like your 3100 dispute, its never going to end. hahaha

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:08 PM

hahahaha 3100 UIM looks like the 99-04 stang v6 3.8 UIM :p

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:21 PM

Oh believe me... it will end. There is like 6 days without talking about 3100 engine joke. That's new record wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:22 PM

Palsut, your Engine SUCKS. there no more record. start over.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:24 PM

lol :p 3.1 = crazy

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:25 PM

Sweet. thank you laugh

There is 365 days left in 2009. Lot of days left so everyone will fade away and pick on someone other new joke wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:32 PM

Yea well plenty of time till new years too haha

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:34 PM

3 days to go so you can make 3100 jokes as long you want. In 2009, if you say again then I will make sure Hercman or AustinGTP banned you laugh

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:35 PM

lmao

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:37 PM

at 12:01 january 1st im going to make a special thread JUST for you Palsut.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:39 PM

ohhh sound like he will make gay move on me. I'm straight. Sorry wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:39 PM

I shall be the 2nd to post laugh

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:43 PM

Make a gay movie? sorry no 3100's in my garage to where i can make a gay movie with.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:45 PM

no not movie. You are trying hit on me. You said it is special thread for me. So, I knew you have feeling for me. You want my dick. Sorry. No thank you lmao lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:46 PM

WOAH!!! OVERBOARD THERE PAL! i just got home from my girls house where i got laid, so thanks but no thanks ill pass on that.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:49 PM

Oh Oh Oh...... I'm sorry everyone told me you are gay. I'm soooo confused. I'm straight. You are straight. So that's good. I guess? I'm scared that you are going to see me and butt raped me. lol

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:51 PM

you are one of the sickest minded people i have ever met in my life. wait i havnt met you in person, thank god. you might get your 3100 buddies to try and rape me and take pictures of it. you sick sick person.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:56 PM

lol no, I'm confused because someone told me that you bang r.s.hutchson's butt at prom date. That's why I thought you are guy who bang him. I'm confused. I'm not gay if you are thinking. It was wrong guy so I'm not sick mind lol. Good I'm glad I don't meet you too. You would damage my car if I see you so I'm not that stupid. wink

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:57 PM

you guys need to get laid more often....

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 10:57 PM

no i wouldnt damage your car, i wouldnt hurt that gp, id damage the owner for having gay thoughts about me.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:03 PM

He got laid today from his girl's house or whatever. I have laid like 2 weeks ago. So, we are good I believe.

That's good. I'm not gay so I believe I should trust you for not damage my car. I know they have Michigan grand prix at race track. I thought about go up there but my car will at MA during huge make up. I think I won't able make all car show in 2009. frown I guess 2010.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:10 PM

seariously guys ????????

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:11 PM

Not trying to bash anyone or anything but Michigan Grand Prix Club SUCKS, me and other members were booted from the club, many reasons, but yeah Martinsville raceway is what you are thinking of, they have a white pace car that is sick.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:18 PM

Oh I see. I guess I will stick with Greater Ohio Grand Prix Club. I thought Michigan Grand Prix Club have big club up there. No, I actually mean Michigan race track where they have grand prix event. I remember I read that thread about them.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:19 PM

OH MGM, its michigan grudge match, and MIGPC is the largest gp club in the country, but also one of the biggest drama causers too. i stray away from drama.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:26 PM

No wonder about that. I didn't know they have drama stuff. Might be clubgp thing...

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:29 PM

half of club gp is michigan members. thats one reason i wont post on clubgp

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:33 PM

Yeah but sometimes I like to go there to see gp parts for sale. Sometimes I got this parts from this website. There are few nice members who I talk with. There are some half bad members and half good members.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:38 PM

yeah there are lots of nice members and stuff that i talk to outside of that forum, and i used to go for the classifieds as well, but everything else i just drama.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:42 PM

I know what you mean. I just laughed at them for stupid drama. I just read and shake head. I don't join that drama.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:44 PM

some of it is acually quite funny to read.

Re: parting out. - 12/28/08 11:47 PM

grandprixforums are funny too!

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 12:25 AM

Nice to know this may turn out to be a huge lonng never ending topic.

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 12:29 AM

we should rename it lol

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 03:13 AM

lol. besides defending them not being gay. can anyone got on the subject and help me with my GP? lol. i get laid everynight, but idc. lol. so anyone got any input about MY GRAND PRIX GT? lol.

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 04:11 AM

you should paint it candy apple red. laugh there.

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 04:19 AM

Quote:
you should paint it candy apple red. laugh there.
lmao he meant about his problem. His fuel is mixing with oil.

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 06:33 AM

Quote:
lol. besides defending them not being gay. can anyone got on the subject and help me with my GP? lol. i get laid everynight, but idc. lol. so anyone got any input about MY GRAND PRIX GT? lol.
do you have access to a scan tool?

try putting your old coils back on, change your plugs, check and re check your wires, change your pvc valve, and change your oil

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 11:03 AM

For people looking for DPs, I've got a catted 304 ZZP w/ 10k miles on it that I'd let go for $220 shipped.

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 11:07 AM

does it come with gaskets ?

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 11:11 AM

Yep. It's still on my car, so it's not available IMMEDIATELY, but as soon as I have a replacement in hand I could send it out. I'm planning on changing to headers.
Posted by: BlackTop Vinyl

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 11:25 AM

How much for your downpipe, and or pcm?

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 11:43 AM

he said 220 shipped for the DP

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 03:23 PM

this is the biggest whore thread on gp net no doubt.

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 03:25 PM

lol so true

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 03:29 PM

why does everyone keep thread jacking me? seriously. if you wanna sell something or start another topic make another thread. i need help with my car. andrew ive already done all of that. except the pcv. no i dont have accsess to a scan tool. would that determin the problem?

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 03:40 PM

it could help you figure it out, im just trying to think, who said there was gas in the oil, you? mechanic? and are you sure it was gas and not coolent??

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 03:42 PM

Yeah, let stop for off-topic for now. I'm done for it. It was good time. wink

I wish I could help you for what wrong with your car. I don't know lot of engine stuffs. Sorry. frown

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 03:50 PM

Quote:
this is the biggest whore thread on gp net no doubt.
that actually made me laugh for once ... :p
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 03:55 PM

Quote:
why does everyone keep thread jacking me? seriously. if you wanna sell something or start another topic make another thread. i need help with my car. andrew ive already done all of that. except the pcv. no i dont have accsess to a scan tool. would that determin the problem?
Gas in the oil... It sounds like a blown ring... Have you done a compression check on all cylinders? Sorry if you answered already, just 16 pages and just now jumping on is kinda hard to catch up

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 04:01 PM

Why not you create new topic or change title name? This topic was supposed parting out so that's why they didn't help you. Don't worry we won't make off topic on your thread again wink

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 04:03 PM

Uhm yea about those 16 pages hahaha

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 04:18 PM

yeah, make a new thread if you need help, this one went other places...

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 04:57 PM

well it all started correctly but it got off hand

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 04:59 PM

And everyone got a chuckle or more out of it so no one can say it wasnt good lol

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 05:05 PM

I still laugh at my Bingo photo !!!

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 05:31 PM

you could smell the gas in the oil and when i changed the oil you could see it on the top. i took the coil bracket off and painted it. and took the coil packs off. could it be that i have a bad ground? since there was a black wire with a thing at the end?

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 05:34 PM

You could have a bad ground, but that wont cause gas in your oil. Do a compression check and post what your compression is on each cylinder.

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ifitwasnt4u:
You could have a bad ground, but that wont cause gas in your oil. Do a compression check and post what your compression is on each cylinder.
x2
if you need a tester they rent them out at local parts store

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 08:17 PM

my mechanic has a scanner, would that find out what is wrong with it?

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 08:24 PM

A scanner will lead to the right direction, but I still highly recommend a compression test. They rent them at most part stores, just remove the spark plugs and test each cylinder by screwing into the spark plug hole and tapping the ignition, the gauge will go up when it hits the compression stroke.

Re: parting out. - 12/29/08 08:41 PM

alrighy i will try and get one tomrrw.

Re: parting out. - 12/30/08 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ifitwasnt4u:
x2!

Re: parting out. - 12/30/08 09:17 AM

make sure you pull the fuel pump fuse also