PowrTuner Issues

Posted by: zXLankyXz

PowrTuner Issues - 06/01/07 01:18 AM

PowrTuner users: Did any of youy have a ton of problems getting your PowrTuner to interface to your vehicle the first time? I have purchased the Keyspan USB adapter I have the COM port settings right, etc. Is there something additional that you have to do to get this thing to work?
Posted by: zXLankyXz

Re: PowrTuner Issues - 06/02/07 02:00 AM

Apparently no one has issues with their PowrTuner but me . . . . and DHP has the slowest tech support known to man and won't respond in less than three days for each question I ask them . .
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: PowrTuner Issues - 06/02/07 09:40 AM

Give people a chance to wake up.
I'm sure you be getting a response soon. smile
Posted by: 2fast4u

Re: PowrTuner Issues - 06/02/07 11:01 AM

make sure u have the right program ...like if your box ends or starts with like a 841 you cant run the 1.2.3.d. you need to run the 1.2.3.e.
Posted by: D

Re: PowrTuner Issues - 06/02/07 08:48 PM

With DHP, you will never get a solution right away. I would go to the forums and ask around it slot easyer then emails
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: PowrTuner Issues - 06/04/07 04:01 PM

Yes, check on the www.powrtuner.com forum (make sure you have special access to get to the useful info).
Luckily my laptop has a serial port, but most people don't have issues using the USB adapter. There actually should be specific instructions on the PT forum for configuring the keyspan.