2004 GT2 exterior assessories/covers???

Posted by: jaimewhitt

2004 GT2 exterior assessories/covers??? - 02/01/06 09:08 AM

laugh Hello laugh Wondering if anyone ever put on the Ventshade Tailshades or the Ventshade Projektorz front covers on their car's? I have a white GT2 and was thinking I would have them painted to match. I think this would give the car a more sporty feel. I would love to see a picture; anyone have them on their car or know a website that shows whole car with these?

Another thing, anyone ever use the splash guards from Grand Prix? Living in WV I have a lot of snow, when I drive it even splashes on my back windows frown . But what will that look like? I would need front and back considering the car is front wheel drive wouldn't you say confused

Honestly I love my car but; without the front grill (bottom) I think looking at it straight it looks like the body is just floating on the frame? KNOW WHAT I MEAN???? trying to consider some cheap ways to upgrade the look without having to invest so much. I am going to get the inserts just want the covers first confused
Posted by: kmoseman

Re: 2004 GT2 exterior assessories/covers??? - 02/05/06 01:17 AM

I purchased the tailshades and headlight covers for my car and sent them back the same day. I did not like the fit, they were too loose and it just did not look professional