Headlights and Winsheild Wipers

Posted by: Layoric

Headlights and Winsheild Wipers - 08/11/04 06:58 PM

I was stuck in traffic and was bored frown . I some how came to the realization that if the winshield wipers are on the head lights will turn on. I then turned off the wipers and the lights shut off after about a minute. It seemed to me that the light outside was bright enough so that the lights should not have turned on (it was raining slightly).

Anyhow, through bordom :p I happened to stumble on this and wanted to know if someone else could confirm this. They do not seem to turn on and shut off right away, I would say within a minute or so. crazy
Posted by: Jizz

Re: Headlights and Winsheild Wipers - 08/11/04 07:26 PM

I will try it...

But for me that is GREAT! Here in Maryland it is a law that you must have your headlights on in the rain.
And since the 04 GPs only have the little yellow lights on for daytime running I think that is a wonderful thing that the headlights turn on.
Posted by: tallpaul

Re: Headlights and Winsheild Wipers - 08/11/04 07:27 PM

That is correct when you turn the wipers on the headlights come on. neat idea lol paul in iowa.
Posted by: Layoric

Re: Headlights and Winsheild Wipers - 08/11/04 08:15 PM

cool. I learned something new today while bored out of my mind. laugh
Posted by: 4 T 8 states

Re: Headlights and Winsheild Wipers - 08/12/04 01:24 PM

nice feature, iwsh my 97 had this, but id least ive got the youve left your turnsignal on too long dumb- ass feature..that way look cool cool when i put the hammer .