new pics of '04 GTP found at .....

Posted by: 04compGTP

new pics of '04 GTP found at ..... - 03/04/03 03:45 AM

www.wieck.com .....i think these pics make the new GTP look really cool....i don't understand all the bashing and negative comments over at clubgp....we all love Grand Prixs don't we ?
Posted by: Fluid

Re: new pics of '04 GTP found at ..... - 03/04/03 11:22 AM

When I saw those shots a couple of months ago they were what finally convinced me that I really liked the looks of the '04. The original airbrushed artwork on the Pontiac site just didn't look very cool - but the 'real thing' did, to me at least.

I believe that one reason a few of the boys at CGP bash the '04 is the normal reaction to a new body style. Current ownwers have a lot invested in their rides ( money and personal attachment ) and some resent the fact that it has suddenly become obsolete. They forget that car styles need to be updated regularly....and it is easy to bash the looks a new design if it differs from the old. I'm sure that some owners really do not like the new style, and that's fine too....personal opinion counts for a lot. And the gripes about only 4 doors is legit for some....about 15% of all GP buyers opted for 2-doors.

I don't get too worked-up over all the ranting....it will die down, just as it does on every car/truck newsgroup I've been on when a new version of the old model comes out. Here area a few more pics some may not have seen:

http://new.clubgp.com/sema2002/
Posted by: crimpton

Re: new pics of '04 GTP found at ..... - 03/04/03 09:05 PM

Hello,
Is the first link not working for anyone else?
I get to a website that is advertising, online media......I think...lol.
Later now,
Posted by: 04compGTP

Re: new pics of '04 GTP found at ..... - 03/05/03 12:30 AM

Clint....
click on public,then on view latest images...see page 2 of 22.
Posted by: crimpton

Re: new pics of '04 GTP found at ..... - 03/05/03 09:07 PM

Got it, thanks.