FIRST WRECK

Posted by: zachd

FIRST WRECK - 06/20/04 03:02 AM

At a party and my friend runs into my car!!! wrinkles the bumper cover and says my mom will pay for it don't worry......I was pissed i couldnt asses damage as was in a dark place but will be up early to look at the hurts when the sun come up.............i am ******* p'd off if you know what i mean...............But i already found that i can get a bumper for 240.00......paint will be another 100.00 i have a hook up but normally would be about 300 for labor and paint as this happened on my old baby to.........nite ya'll
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: FIRST WRECK - 06/20/04 09:27 AM

Hope your damages aren't too bad.
Look at the bright side...you still have it to drive, but yeah I know what you mean.

Re: FIRST WRECK - 06/20/04 01:43 PM

The worst part is i just made my fourth payment
Posted by: bmretr24

Re: FIRST WRECK - 06/21/04 08:25 PM

mad mad sorry man.
Posted by: 4 T 8 states

Re: FIRST WRECK - 08/03/04 11:42 AM

how the repairs come out??

Re: FIRST WRECK - 08/03/04 09:14 PM

Buffed the shit out.......

Re: FIRST WRECK - 08/03/04 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by zachd:
Buffed the shit out.......
lol lol and did you check to make sure that there was no damage behind the bumper, right?? (no rattling)

Re: FIRST WRECK - 08/04/04 08:53 PM

No the girl that bumped it barely doing like 2 miles an hour its all good........Otherwise i will have to smacker her (shes a friend)

Keep in mind my post was done @ 3am after a long nite of partying and hadnt inspected the car. I probably over exagerated.....like other people on here do. 9.6 hehehe

Re: FIRST WRECK - 08/05/04 05:56 PM

Keep in mind my post was done @ 3am after a long nite of partying and hadnt inspected the car. I probably over exagerated.....like other people on here do. 9.6 hehehe [/QB][/QUOTE]

cheers i love you z-man you are funny and know how to cut up lol cool