Edmunds Review of 2004

Posted by: Fluid

Edmunds Review of 2004 - 03/14/03 12:09 PM

Check here:
http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/roadtests/firstdrive/93322/article.html?tid=edmunds.h..reviews..4.*

Another positive revew with a slightly different slant. And yet another clue in the continuing debate on the function of the TAPShift.....

As has been mentioned, this topic is not of great importance, but at lest it is something to talk about. Clue - Edmunds states: " TAPshift is also pleasingly quick on the draw, shifting up or down virtually as quickly as the button is thumbed."
Posted by: Cliff Cherry

Re: Edmunds Review of 2004 - 03/14/03 01:20 PM

Thanks Fluid for the continued heads up on the press. You'd think Pontiac actually knew what they were doing when they made this car eek

I guess Edmunds liked the price so much they repeated it!

Also, I hope no offense was taken by my calling the TAPshift speculation useless. I was just being my silly self (as evidenced by my use of graemlins wink ), and I agree that it's just to pass the time waiting for our WS6's to arrive.
Posted by: Fluid

Re: Edmunds Review of 2004 - 03/14/03 01:38 PM

Absolutely NO offense taken Cliff! It is frustrating - and teasing - to not know what the facts are....but as you said, we will find out soon enough.
Posted by: JCHoefer

Re: Edmunds Review of 2004 - 03/16/03 02:47 PM

Roger Sears at Pontiac told me that the TAPShift is actually a smidge faster than BMW's SMG system.