ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM???

Posted by: Jizz

ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/10/04 09:21 PM

Well?

I NEED TO hammer
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/13/04 11:35 AM

I think it is being developed as we speak.

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/13/04 07:51 PM

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Posted by: zachd

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/18/04 10:31 PM

Why can't we have something like the diablo sport for the grand prix?
Posted by: Marc Harbison

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/19/04 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by zachd:
Why can't we have something like the diablo sport for the grand prix?
Do they make a programmer for our application? If not, has someone contacted them and asked if they plan to? We've had companies that make programmers promise us they are developing one for us, but they never materialize. One company has been promising us one for almost six years now! We've learned to not hold our breaths.

Not that we may never see one, but up to this point, our only option has been going the reprogrammed PCM route.

Marc

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/19/04 04:09 PM

I emailed Diablo the other day asking for a solution for the GP. No reply yet. No I will not hold my breath but heck...if they reply I will take them up on it.

I hope PFYC or someone makes a re-programmed PCM soon..I am getting impatient smile cause it is hammer time!
Posted by: bmretr24

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/19/04 08:24 PM

ok guys...... what is a pcm????????????? withstupid

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/19/04 08:38 PM

Powertrain Contol Module - The engine brains. I am not 100% what all it controls but it does control stuff like - Speed Limiter, Shift Points, A/F ratio, Rev Limiter ..etc...
Posted by: Tombomb85

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/19/04 11:17 PM

What about the AutoTap system, I've been looking at getting that, and it seems to do more then the diablo dealy
Posted by: Marc Harbison

Re: ANY WORD ON A 04 PCM??? - 05/20/04 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombomb85:
What about the AutoTap system, I've been looking at getting that, and it seems to do more then the diablo dealy
AutoTap and the Diablo are entirely different. The Diablo scans and reprograms on the fly where as AutoTap only scans. You can't change a single value with AutoTap... other than resetting DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes (a.k.a. SES lights)).

Marc