First Wreck Ever So Sad

Posted by: zachd

First Wreck Ever So Sad - 12/31/04 02:50 PM

Yeah the only brand new car I have ever had and it was my fault. Im very upset and I dont even think I will do anything tonite.

frown

z
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: First Wreck Ever So Sad - 12/31/04 07:29 PM

what up.
pics?
Posted by: DoberManJT

Re: First Wreck Ever So Sad - 12/31/04 08:06 PM

Hope no one was seriously injured Zach. What happened and how bad is it??

Re: First Wreck Ever So Sad - 12/31/04 08:25 PM

I was going 101 and crashed. Not really i made that up. I was going about 15 MPH and looked down to pick something up looked up and the lady infront of me decided to stop, I didnt. Ouch. 1049 dollars damage ill try and get pics up tommorow its not to bad but its not pretty. First wreck ever wish it would have hapenned on one of my used cars.
Posted by: tallpaul

Re: First Wreck Ever So Sad - 12/31/04 08:36 PM

Never i mean never take your eyes off the road to pick something up. that is as bad as talking on the phone and driving. glad to hear you were not hurt. ouch for the g p . ps i bet your headlights dont vibrate like mine did lol.
Posted by: Chico

Re: First Wreck Ever So Sad - 01/01/05 06:24 PM

Rough break,but it could happen to anyone that's why they are called accidents.WHOOPS.

Re: First Wreck Ever So Sad - 01/03/05 04:07 PM

No tall paull that tuesday they actually just put the new headlight brackets in and they where fine. Waiting on everything to go through to have this fixed.
Posted by: Rich GTP

Re: First Wreck Ever So Sad - 01/04/05 12:02 AM

A car can be replaced. But,a life can not!
I hope no one was hurt. Good Luck with the repairs and try to be carefull.

Re: First Wreck Ever So Sad - 01/06/05 12:00 AM

Hard to get hurt with seat belt on going only about 15 mph but thanks for the concern. It wasnt a major deal really ive seen worse and been in worse (not driving) but it just sucks cuz it was my only wreck in a lil over 6 years of driving.......but im over it. thanks for the support guys

z