Nike Just Do It Scarpe Bianche

Posted by: klmnop813311

Nike Just Do It Scarpe Bianche - 04/14/19 01:03 AM

Charles said he was more upset with missing out on a chance to run for 100 yards against the Jaguars than he was with having to deal with another injury early in the season,NCAA Jerseys Wholesale.
The Chiefs struggled to move the ball after Charles left the game, though they became a bit conservative with their play-calling with a comfortable lead. Cyrus Gray got the majority of the carries, especially on third down, and rookie Knile Davis was worked into the mix.
"I was disappointed I had to leave the game,Alvin Kamara Jersey," Charles said, "but it's an injury. It's football. They come with the game."
KANSAS CITY,Wholesale Nike NFL Shop, Mo. (AP) ? Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles expects to be available for Sunday's game against the Dallas Cowboys after bruising his quad in last weekend's win at Jacksonville.
Still,Yeezy Boost 350 China Wholesale, it's Charles that the Chiefs are counting on to have a big year.
He was listed as "did not participate" on the official injury report.
Charles ran for 77 yards and a touchdown before hurting his quad in the second half of a 28-2 rout of the Jaguars. He went to the locker room,Baseball Jerseys Nike From China, then returned to the field for one play, before coach Andy Reid decided to give him the rest of the afternoon off.
"I'm feeling good," Charles said on a conference call with Dallas writers. "My mind is in a good place. My head. I'm focused on Sunday,Bill Russell Jersey, just trying to get better in between the week."
"We're just taking it slow," Reid said before Wednesday afternoon's practice. "I think he'll be OK for the game. Just see how it all works out."
Charles participated in a morning walkthrough and was in pads for the afternoon workout, but he was limited during the individual portion of practice. He did some agility drills with the rest of the running backs but did not take part in team activities.
He's been working on catching passes out of the backfield in the same manner that LeSean McCoy and Brian Westbrook did for Reid in Philadelphia, and Charles has talked all camp about how much he's looking forward to getting the ball in open spaces.
He missed time during the preseason with a strained foot.
"I saw what he did with McCoy since I've been playing in the league and Westbrook," Charles said. "I'm excited to have him as a coach, because I know it's opened up opportunities for me in the passing game and the running game. I feel very fortunate to have a good coach."