04 GTO - and Me

Posted by: Jizz

04 GTO - and Me - 06/11/04 07:58 PM

Well "my" Pontiac salesman called me Wednesday and told me that they would let the Blue GTO go to me for GMS. So I went to the dealership and sat in it....VERY NICE! I could not test drive it because I had my son (3) with me and I was not into switching my car seat around (anyone who has done it will know what I mean)..

Anyway needless to say "They should have offered me GMS 3 months ago when I wanted one".

Now I have my Loaded GTP and I love it!
Posted by: zachd

Re: 04 GTO - and Me - 06/12/04 03:11 AM

I almost got intercepted tonite, but you wasnt the one!!!!
Posted by: 4 T 8 states

Re: 04 GTO - and Me - 06/12/04 10:13 AM

ya shoulda made that dealer give you a GTO poster for messin with your head like that,ya know!! mad hammer right outta that dealer lot...
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: 04 GTO - and Me - 06/12/04 11:41 AM

"police interceptor"...sounds like a "MadMax" thing!...especially since the Goat he tried to sell you is a "down under" car!
Posted by: tallpaul

Re: 04 GTO - and Me - 06/15/04 07:28 PM

hey gang. i have some news to report. i prepped and drove a gto today. since i work at a gm dealership out here in iowa i get first crack at some of the new stuff that comes in. it is very fast and a royal blast to drive. funny thing. i see it was built in march and it came on june 15th. must have been a fun ride for it on the boat and train. lol.

Re: 04 GTO - and Me - 06/23/04 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tallpaul:
hey gang. i have some news to report. i prepped and drove a gto today. since i work at a gm dealership out here in iowa i get first crack at some of the new stuff that comes in. it is very fast and a royal blast to drive. funny thing. i see it was built in march and it came on june 15th. must have been a fun ride for it on the boat and train. lol.
Glad to see someone likes it!!!!
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: 04 GTO - and Me - 07/02/04 12:20 AM

I can't wait to drive one.

I better learn to wait, because it's probably never gonna happen....
Posted by: joelkgtp

Re: 04 GTO - and Me - 07/02/04 08:57 AM

Well I got to tell you I bought one. Got a discount on it to. They are starting to realize they can sell they at MSRP. This thing is a blast to drive but you have to get it with a 6 speed. I loved my GTP, and I know the GTO is from "down under", but I have to tell you it is a blast to drive.

Re: 04 GTO - and Me - 07/02/04 03:25 PM

WOO HOO hammer hammer hammer hammer hammer hammer hammer hammer