So Sad

Posted by: Alex

So Sad - 04/09/08 09:28 AM

Today I will pass for the new car the company will give me, is a VW Jetta 2008 0 Miles, not a bad car, even gasoline is going to be free, I can't complain about anything, this is good. But Can't help feeling this pain because today is the last day I drive my car as much as i've been doing it for the last 5 years, or should I say 80,000 miles, I covered a lot of miles at the highway into my country, lot of miles into this sick city traffic, lots of pain when my tranny went bad, and lots of times being rear bumped...but this car has gave me so many good moments, I drove it a lot of times to Acapukco when I was preparing my wedding there. How many posts here with people thousends of miles from here from another culture, another way of living. I feel as if today were the beginning of the end of a relationship with this "OIL BROTHER", soon it will be at someone else's hands willing to receive more than a few gasoline gallons to keep rolling.

My baby is still out there waiting to take me home tonight maybe for the last time, and probably it is going to be parked outside my house for a few weeks, is not too easy to sell a car like that here, I just want to thank you all for so many posts helping me to keep it as good as I could. And thank you for so many hours of nice "talking".

Best Regards !!!

Alex.
Posted by: theone2043

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 09:33 AM

sorry to hear that man. best of luck with the sale and with the new car.
Posted by: 2fast4u

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 09:59 AM

alex!!!!!! keep it !!! make it your drag car smile

just kidding its a bummer to hear your going to let go of it, but you cant pass that deal up......

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 2fast4u:
alex!!!!!! keep it !!! make it your drag car smile

That was my first idea but i need that money for more urgent projects, and the car parked there is just going to devaluate more everyday.
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 10:10 AM

Im so sorry to hear it alex. Good luck with everything!

Keep in touch
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 10:51 AM

good luck with the new car Alex and with the sale of your car...and feel free to drop in and say hello from time to time to let us know how you are doing.
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 11:52 AM

A new chapter in the life of Alex begins. Don't look back allways forward wink

And please don't be a stranger.
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 12:35 PM

I am just soo happy you get post after the so sad title that you got in a more serious bumbed accident this time! Glad you are getting something nice though. Hope things work out for you! Good luck.
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 01:30 PM

Hey, feel free to stay around to give new folks feedback on things you went through.

I remember a few posts where you had problem after problem with the car so I guess it is bitter sweet.

Good luck!

*Bows at the coolness*
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 02:19 PM

Good luck with the new car! Don't hesitate to stop by sometimes to say hi! Hopefully this new one will come with a big sign saying "Please don't hit me!"
Posted by: theone2043

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 02:56 PM

oh just to let you know you cant leave unless we see pics of this new car so we can make a sign that says will pay money if you hit this hahahahahaha....
Posted by: SlickGTP

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 03:10 PM

Sorry to see ya let the ol' girl go... Congrats on the new car though and make sure you come back and say hello at least every once in awhile. cool
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 03:15 PM

Sorry about the gp but I wouldn't pass that deal up as well. Good luck with the VW.

Oh yea Alex, be prepare for the vultures of your GP. savewave

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre da GP man:

Oh yea Alex, be prepare for the vultures of your GP. savewave
I think hes too far away for our vultures to reach..

But never underestimate their vulch...ing? abilities. laugh
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: So Sad - 04/09/08 05:54 PM

yup! I'm close enough to Mexico, I think I'm ready for another vacation down there! I can taiste the food now, mmmmmMMMMmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmmm

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 09:04 AM

What exactly is a vulture??
And my vulch...ing?

Thanks all for your comments!!

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 09:38 AM

Vulture is a bird that feeds on dead animals. Same as buzzards, condors etc. On here when we talk about vultures it's in reference to those people who want to "feed" off of the dead/demodded GPs.

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 09:49 AM

Thanks Herc!
As always!

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 10:00 AM

You won't believe, I went to the VW dealership yesterday with other 3 managers to get the cars.
Well they deliver the cars to us. I moved 3 mts and the F%$&/ Check Engine Light went on!!!
They scanned and there is something about a gas recovery valve or something!!
Someday someone told me that my energy was kind of bad balanced, cause sometimes electronic devices I use tend to fail, even I can't hold for long the magnetic tickets of parking lots caiuse they stop working I don't believe in that stuff...but this is too much!

BTW the Jetta is just like this, nothing spectacular as my baby but is a nice car to get from A to B

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=PQpH6CKxIlM

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 10:10 AM

VWs are not known for their quality lol.

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 12:22 PM

Really?
Here in Mexico VW is known for its reliability and quality.
Well it is at the dealership.

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 12:34 PM

Yep if you look at the numbers (don't have em on hand)but the American brands have far outpaced the Europeans. Everyone I know that has owned or currently owns loves em but at the same time complain about various issues and repair costs.

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 12:42 PM

Well i miss already my baby.

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 01:55 PM

You must have a bad vibe coming off of you alex.

Sorry about the new one, at least its covered under warrantee
Posted by: RooK

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 02:24 PM

Talk about repair prices... A guy called wanting an alternator for a '01 BMW 740IL. It was $454.99. Wowza.

Hate to see your car go Alex. I hope the VW isn't red.

Re: So Sad - 04/10/08 04:24 PM

Ok, the VW is back from the dealer, hope it was just a small bug.
BTW is white