A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool

Posted by: Dre da GP man

A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 12:27 AM

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Ford-Mustang-with-Aston-Martin-V12-Vanquish-engine_157206.htm
Posted by: '01 GT

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 12:32 AM

wow....i would never do that....tisk tisk....ya its prolly extremely fast but a euro engine in an american car?
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 01:09 AM

It's no worse than dropping a Chevy engine in a Ford, or vis versa.

That pic at 1:30 is SICK!!! jawdrop
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 03:11 AM

Yah, at 1:30 that pic is nasty!
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 03:17 AM

But in a good way, of course. devilsmile
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 07:08 AM

Sad thing is the motor is worth more then the car.
Posted by: 4drgt

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 07:13 AM

true, i am a huge fan of this, i think it looks clean and i love the v12, love the inside how they redid it all. whats the diff between this and the guy with the north* in his GP they were bolth bad @$$ cars

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 07:28 AM

I don't think theirs anything wrong.
Posted by: gteisele

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 09:39 AM

nothing at all custom work is awsome especially when you have the money to do it....yea euro engine in a american muscle car is weird but none of you can say you wouldnt love to drive that and have the biggest smile on ur face when you do haha

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 10:04 AM

I'd like to see that motor in a T-bucket.

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 10:09 AM

T-bucket?
Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 10:11 AM

T-bucket is an old Ford hot-rod. Google it, theirs pictures.
Posted by: 2fast4u

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 10:13 AM

the t-buckets weigh like 2 lbs lol

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 10:25 AM

oh yea i actually knew that lol
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by '01 GT:
wow....i would never do that....tisk tisk....ya its prolly extremely fast but a euro engine in an american car?
What about an american engine in a euro car ala Shelby Cobra?
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 01:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:

That pic at 1:30 is SICK!!! usa jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Posted by: RooK

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 01:44 PM

That vid was super boring. At least the N* GP gave the car a good run and revved it in the vids. This guy just gently accelerates and wizzes around the road. He never even broke a tire loose.

It's definitely got a euro exhaust note.

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 01:45 PM

i would like to hear the V12 with open headers
Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
i would like to hear the V12 with open headers
Would sound like a top fuel dragger lol.

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 02:01 PM

i plan on building a t bucket in the next 5years
Posted by: soulonfire11

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 03:51 PM

ford owned aston martin when the Vanquish was made, so in a way its an american engine
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 06:08 PM

oh it wouldnt sound like a top fueler...it would sound better...think of the P-51 Mustang and you'll get the idea.

I've always wanted to drop a v-12 in GP or Intrepid by moving the transaxle to the rear and making a mid engine american exotic.

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TastyBake:
Quote:
Originally posted by '01 GT:
[b] wow....i would never do that....tisk tisk....ya its prolly extremely fast but a euro engine in an american car?
What about an american engine in a euro car ala Shelby Cobra? [/b]
Actually it was originally an AC Cobra with a Ford motor. Shelby bought the rights to build the car. Another example is the Demataso Pantera that was Ford powered.
Posted by: RooK

Re: A new body mustang with a Aston Martin V12 engine inside. Yes thats what I said fool - 04/14/08 10:11 PM

How about the Ford GT40? It's a British Lola chassis with a Ford V8 in the rear.