Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP

Posted by: GTPfireguy

Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/02/03 04:36 PM

How many people here can honestly say that they've had all out sex in the back seat of a Grand Prix? Just curious???
Posted by: carlos

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/03/03 02:09 AM

PSHHH!!!! never in the back but that front passenger seat has seen some things. cheers
Posted by: jvojr

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/03/03 07:20 AM

My car is sacred ground, I'll have to keep trying. devilgrin
Posted by: Adam15612

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/04/03 12:13 AM

I just think i am too tall for the back seat, plus I don't do anything in my car that could possible mess it up...oh well, i guess i am obsessed!

adam
98 gtp
Posted by: 2Door98Gt

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/10/03 03:47 AM

Well, Ive done both, Back and front passenger. The back was kind of cramped, I would suggest the front passenger, Have the girl in the seat. Just make sure you have pretty decent tint job.

Wesley devilsmile
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/10/03 10:04 PM

Quote:
Just make sure you have pretty decent tint job.
What time of day is this occuring? What's going on over there?
Posted by: carlos

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/12/03 10:17 AM

I didn't want to tell on myself but since I'm not the first. I've done it a lot of times in the front seat. The back seat doesn't look like it would be comfortable. My windows are not tinted I just have to find a dark street and hope the windows fog up real quick. But I'm young and I don't have my own apartment so I'm forced to use the GTP.
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/12/03 10:39 AM

Quote:
I just have to find a dark street...
Try a parking lot...
Posted by: Bryan R

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 09/12/03 08:14 PM

Never the back seat, but if you recline the front seats smile

I've given up on doing it in the car, though, I keep getting hassled by cops.

One time when I was in HS, a police car drove by, and it turned around, than sneaked up on us from behind with the head lights turned out. My stupid @ss told my then GF to just lie still. When the cop knocked on the window and asked what we were doing, "I said we were just lying down".... angel The cop said, that since he saw a bible sitting on the dash board, that he wouldn't write us up, but told us to stay out of trouble.
Posted by: Snax

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 10/09/03 01:24 PM

I've done it front and back, but i'm only 5'5". I had cloth interior then I switched to leather. I thought the cloth was better, leather gets to sticky. The drivers seat is a little ruff though. Those days are over now that i'm married. lol
Posted by: Golden Glider

Re: Hanky-panky in the back seat of a GP - 11/05/03 01:31 PM

Haha, I've done it in both, front and back. I'm 5'10" 230. It was tight up front. I think the back works better if you recline both front seats all the way forward. You should use a windshield visor too.